3

As popping out of your shirt, you instantly opened your eyes wide in front of Jimin who was doing the exact same facial features as yours

As popping out of your shirt, you instantly opened your eyes wide in front of Jimin who was doing the exact same facial features as yours. Silence filled the arena until you decided to speak further on.

"How come you everywhere?" You questioned, immediately recognising him. He was at fault though. But he felt like it was all his fault for many reasons. You snapped your fingers at him as he was just staring at you, not answering certain questions of yours.

"Are you dumb? How are you inside my room?" You asked again, anticipating his response this time. "I-I work here, Miss," he said, empathising with the last word. "Since when? Since when are you here? Who hired you first of all?" You trained up your questions. Jimin was unable to answer your questions.

"Answer me or else I will kick you out" your words were cut off when someone came inside the door of your room. It was your mom. "Why is he here? You hired him?" You asked as soon as you saw her. She was also helpless at your questions but she has to answer anyway.

"Chill, YN. You don't have to be harsh with him. I will tell you." Your mom said, and her eyes travelled up to the poor boy. "Jimin, go prepare the dinner" she ordered, while Jimin just nodded before rushing out of your room, as well as the awkward situation he was put in.

"Mom. He is my classmate and he is working here?" You asked eyes widened so large. You couldn't accept this at all. "Yn, calm down. He is just here temporary. He would leave as soon as he get a good job outside. Are you not fine with that?" She asked, running her fingers over your messy hair.

"He's just a kid like you and he wants to be fed as well. He came here for help. And we can afford him a job like this. See YN, it could be nothing to you, but a huge help for him" she said and that made you think deeply. "Let him stay and do the job he was offered" she added, while you just nodded at her.

"Have your coffee." She smiled before walking out of your room. You sighed and sat on the edge of your bed. You stared at the coffee he brought for you. You were perplexed with numerous thoughts. The days are not gonna be the same as earlier.

_

Walking towards the dining table, your eyes wandered all around the room, only to find those calm yet mysterious eyes. They were nowhere to be found. "Where's he?" you asked the old woman that was standing next to the table. "He went to the school, Ms YN" she replied before bowing at you.

You hummed before sitting on the chair, digging your chopsticks inside your food. You were twirling up the noodles as you were staring at your phone screen. Sighing heavily, you stuffed your mouth with some noodles he made. It was absolutely delicious.

"Where's haraboji? I didn't see him" you uttered, turning your head to the old woman. "He-he is in his home town, dear. Didn't he tell you about this?" She said, reminding you about how he talked to you before going out of town. "Oh yeah, he did. But he's not been here for a long time. He said he would be back in 2 or 3 days" you asked again, chewing down the food.

"He will be back soon. Don't worry" she smiled, seeing you enjoying the food he made. You just nodded your head, telling yourself to wait for a few more days for him.

After completing eating your breakfast, you headed to your school.

_

Stepping inside your class, your eyes wandered everywhere until it stopped on that one person. Jimin.

He was sitting across your regular seat. He was hanging down his down, reading something from the book he was holding. Not wanted to create any fuss, but your mind said no. You walked up towards the calm Jimin and banged your bag on the desk loudly, causing him to flinch at your actions.

The whole class was watching you.

"Why did you come through?" You asked, even though you didn't want to. "Come on, speak up," you said, while Jimin was still hanging his head low. He was feeling the humiliation you were throwing up on him. "I'm not moving anywhere until you answer my question," you said, sitting next to him. He tilted his head and stared at you with wide eyes.

"I'm not supposed to be sitting next to you," he said, getting up from his seat. "Sit down" you commanded, while he just stood next to you. His head was still staring at the land. "Sit down, or else they would come to know about you" you blackmailed, to which he responded with a heavy sigh before sitting on the seat next to you. You smirked at this ugly victory.

"You want me and I want peace. You should cause no trouble at my house" you said, staring at the chalkboard. Jimin stared at you in disbelief.

Look who's saying that.

"One more thing, if you do what I say. I will pay you more for sure" you granted this offer, to which he didn't decline. Cause he needs money after all. "Great. Now fetch me something to drink from the cafeteria. Use this card" you said, throwing him a card by his side. He stared at his book and at the card before standing up. He has to do it after all.

Walking away from the seats, he headed to the cafeteria to get the drink you asked for.

This didn't stop any day. You give him these silly jobs and he does it every time without fail. Sometimes or the other, you give him jobs that meant nothing. You just wanted to play around with him.

_

Running inside the woods, your heavy breath could be heard all over. Eyes were teary, the face was covered with sweat drops, and only praying for yourself to get saved from this bullshit chase. You turned back to see if he was still after you. No one was there. Breathing in heavily, you turned back, only for your ankle to get pulled back, making you hit the ground.

You woke up from your sleep again. The same shitty dream.

Rubbing off your face, you grabbed the water bottle, gulping down them in one go. If you could ever want to die, you just wanted to die in this dream. It was scarier than to ever experience this. It was like a living hell.

"Haraboji" you called your grandpa. Wishing if he would show up now.