21

"I will be back in just 2 days, why are you worrying so bad?" Jimin asked, staring at YN with concerned eyes

"I will be back in just 2 days, why are you worrying so bad?" Jimin asked, staring at YN with concerned eyes. YN was looking down all along since she heard that Jimin was going to Busan to meet his relatives.

"Since then they knew my exams are over, they ain't letting me in here. So, at least, to make them calm down, I want to meet them once so that I can get back here. Moreover, I don't know which university I will be joining." Jimin added, as his eyes were piercing into her face more. She wasn't speaking anything and it was making him worry.

"Look at me," he said, placing his fingers firmly under her chin, making her look at him. "Talk something, YN," Jimin said, but she just sighed, making him shake his head. "You are so stubborn,"

"What? Me? You decided to go, why are you even saying it to me? Just go already," She yanked his hand away from him before going towards her bed and sitting on it. He sighed before walking towards her. He sat next to her, not taking his eyes off her.

"Just 2 days, they have been calling me again and again, I can't ignore them either," he says, bumping her shoulder. "Then take me with you if you can't avoid them," she said and he instantly shook his head no.

"They know you so well and I cannot do that, YN. Please understand,"

"Then go," she said, turning to the other side, back facing him. She wasn't listening to him at all and all she did was make him worry.

"I will be back in 2 days only if you look at me and talk to me. Or else, even I don't know when I will be returning back." He said, making chances to look at him one more time, say a few words, or smile at him. But no, she wasn't moving any inches.

He stood up and sat on the other side, only to look at her but instantly she turned around, not looking at him.

"YN, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?" Jimin said as she wasn't even let him look at her face. "I don't want to talk with you," she said but deep inside she wasn't ready to miss him for the next two days. She feels she was the only one who would miss being with each other but she had no idea what Jimin would be going through when she was out of his sight.

"Fine, don't talk to me, I will be going and guess what, I will not let you know when I'm coming back," he said before getting up from the bed and storming out of her room.  He waited for a moment if she would turn back and talk to him but no. He was in disbelief and he opened the door, going to his room.

"Just go," she mumbled as she heard the door locking sound. "You will never understand me, Jimin,"

"You packed your bag already?" YN's mom asked as she entered his room. Jimin quickly bowed at her before speaking.

"Yes, I have to leave now or else I will miss my train," he calmly said while she nodded before smiling. "She seems so mad. I can't look at her face right now," her mom said and that made Jimin gulp. "You will be back in 2 days, right? Then what's the big deal with her?"

"I don't know either, she didn't even look at me," Jimin said as he looked down. She sighed heavily before speaking. "It's okay, don't be late for your train," she said and he quickly nodded.

"I will take a leave," he bowed at her once again before going towards YN's room. However, he wanted to see her one more time before leaving.

Once he was at her doorstep, he knocked on the door. "YN, could you please open it? I'm leaving now," he said but there was only silence from the inside. She didn't respond at all. "I'm opening the door now," he said before twisting the doorknob. But he couldn't open it.

"Did you lock it inside? This is not fair, please open the door," Jimin said as he knocked on the door again. "YN, please," he said and again there was a pin-drop silence from the inside of her room. He sighed at how stubborn she was. He waited there, calling her name a few times.

"YN, I'm getting late, so, I'm leaving now. At least  attend my call. See you," he said as he picked up his bag and left the house. Once he was outside, he turned around and looked out the window of YN's room. The curtains were closed and he couldn't see her at all.

He sighed heavily as he headed towards the railway station.

On the way, he called her many times and she didn't pick up any of his calls. It was making him frustrated and worry as well. He was staring at his phone every now and then if he receives any texts or calls from her. But nothing.

Dialling her number again, he walked towards his platform, staring at his phone. As he pressed it against his ear, his call kept ringing on the other side. Deeply sighing to himself, he kept his phone inside his pocket and looked at the digital board.

As he was there on time, he felt relieved and he looked around. But his eyes stopped moving from that one girl who was seated on one of the benches, not giving any fucks. As his eyes widened, Jimin ran towards her, only to stop in front of her who was still scrolling down her phone.

"YN, how come you are here?" He asked as he was looking at her from head to toe. "Why should I tell you?" she questioned back, as she didn't look at him. He sat next to her and he noticed her bag as well. "YN, look at me," he said as he placed his palm on her cheek, turning her face to him.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked, as his eyes showed all the worry and love. She just nodded her head, making him gulp. "Where?" he asked, as he searched her eyes.

"To your relative's house, of course," she said and he stood up from his bench. "What?"

"Yes, I'm coming with you,"

Too bad he thought she would leave him alone.