28

Jimin's fingers tapped against the mouse, as he stared at his computer screen for so long

Jimin's fingers tapped against the mouse, as he stared at his computer screen for so long. He was thinking about how he could say it to her, how she would react to it. He wasn't prepared for this moment as he overthought this.

But all came to an abrupt halt when YN entered his room with her favourite snack. He turned around to her, but she kissed his cheek, sitting next to him. "Take it, chimmy," she said, sharing the snack but he gulped before shaking his head no.

That's when her smile fell, forcing her to look at the screen. Her eyes enlarged as soon as she witnessed why he was like this. "Jimin," she said, locking her eyes on his. "Seoul University?" She asked, but he didn't say anything as he stared at her.

"You got it." She spoke and her smile adorned her lips while her eyes widened, almost ready to cry out. "Fucking proud of you," she cried, crashing her body on him, hugging him tight. Her face hid against his neck as she whispered, "You fucking got it, Jimin.".

Jimin was bewildered by her reaction. It wasn't what he expected from her. It was a little different, and now she made him freeze with her hug. She was genuinely happy and he deserves the world for his innocent heart. He deserves more than he can imagine, and she wanted to be by his side to provide everything he needs.

Jimin was in tears as he hugged her back so tight as he wished nothing there was between them even air. She wanted to make him feel safe and loved, and she was determined to always be there for him. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth he wanted forever. He knew he was loved, and he finally felt like he belonged.

Jimin's eyes closed as she kissed his neck, followed by his cheek. He felt every kiss on his face as she embraced him. His desire was to let her express all her love for him during this moment. He opened his eyes and smiled at her who smiled back in tears. He gently touched her face as he observed every small detail on her face.

His memories took him back to their first day in this house. The way she yelled at his food, to her bullying. She purposely made his days the worst, but now she was the same person making them beautiful.

Before going back to sleep, she was the last thing he thought of, and after waking up, she was the first thing he thought of. Not complaining about the wild dreams he had because of her. 

"What are you thinking about, Jimin?" She asked, pulling him back from the trance as he shook his head. "I am applying to Korea University. I came to tell you that," she said and his smile dropped for what she said. He nodded slowly, processing the information.

"Ain't you happy for me?" sheasked. Her eyes beamed at him and her voice makes him stare back at her. "YN, I am really happy for you," he said, touching her cheek. "But it wasn't showing on your face, "

" I thought you'd got to Seoul University. I'm sorry. And we could do it together." He came closer, cupping her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb, making her sigh in relief. "Is that all? It is okay, Jimin. It's not like we won't meet each other. You made me think wrong. Now come on, we should celebrate this." She said, standing up.