7

As you were coming inside the kitchen, you saw Jimin who was busy cleaning the meat for your dinner

As you were coming inside the kitchen, you saw Jimin who was busy cleaning the meat for your dinner. He made a few slits on it, sprinkling some salt as well. That's when you cleared your throat, gaining his attention. He corner-eyed you but didn't stop what he was doing.

"Where's my coffee?" you asked, while he sighed and stared at you. "You had one in the café already, Ms YN," he said, turning back to the meat. "Woah. The audacity. Look here, I need one now" you said, sitting on the counter just like you do every time you were with haraboji. He took a deep breath and prepared for your coffee.

You bit your lip, trying to collect the words before talking to him. "Uh. Jimin, I- Look, I'm sorry for what I did for you. I didn't mean it. It was just the way I was. You were no different, Jimin. I had everything I wanted. I never ran out of money. I never begged anyone. But I sincerely apologize for everything I did to you. Look, I never apologize and it was only you after haraboji-" you stopped talking when he turned back to you instantly.

"That was how you were? That was how your parents raised you? That was how my grandfather raised you? Just don't blame your behaviour on the money you have been showering with. If you were someone like me, this is how you would behave. It's your character, after all, Miss YN. And no need to apologize to me. If you want, just go do it with your mom".

"She's not my mom," you said, looking at the ground. "What?" His lips parted apart. "They are not my biological parents. She's my mom's little sister and that guy is her second husband. As far as I know, I have never seen my real parents. That's why maybe" you looked back at his eyes with your teary ones "I behave like this. And if not for your grandfather, I wouldn't be here as well. I could only thank him for existing and making me smile every single day" your tears dropped down your cheek and you left the kitchen immediately.

"I-" Jimin couldn't speak back at you. He stood there speechless with what you said.

_

You hugged your pillow tightly, you never wanted to say this to him, but you couldn't stop yourself. "He hates me so much," you mumbled in your tears. You thought that he would be there for you. But with the behaviour you'd been showing to him, he wouldn't mind leaving this place because of you.

You didn't know how to make it up to Jimin. You were overthinking all night and you cried until you found yourself sleeping on your king-sized bed.

It was a few minutes and Jimin softly knocked on the door before getting inside your room. His eyes fell on you who was already sleeping. Before going to the switchboard to turn off the lights, he sighed before his eyes studied your face. He got to know you must have cried hard. Not thinking much, he dimmed the lights and got out of your room. He just didn't wanna stay back in there where you were.

_

Days weren't the same since that day. You tried to talk to him, but he avoided you whenever he could. He just wanted to stay away and you understood. It was like you were already in hell before your death. You couldn't stay the same. You could only break your own heart when you try to talk with him. He would just answer your question or simply leave without answering.

The more he tried to stay away, the more you wanted to stay closer.

As you were playing games on your mobile, you saw him getting inside the room with a coffee. You scanned him quickly and landed your eyes back on your phone. He placed the mug on the nightstand and left the room. He didn't even try to look at you once. How stubborn.

You stayed inside your room all evening. You didn't dare to come out of your room, to even have your dinner. You let him come inside and do his work. And as the clock clicked 8, you saw Jimin with the tray of food. Your dinner. Even this time, he didn't mind looking at you and he placed the tray, only to leave the place as soon as possible.

You sighed heavily at his behaviour. How long is he gonna behave like this? How far can he go?

After having your dinner, you went to sleep quickly. You were so tired and you didn't know when you reached your dreamland. But that was not a good one.

You clenched on your blanket when you saw yourself running inside the woods. The same nightmare. "Please" you mumbled, as you were running far away from someone. Your face lit up when you saw a light from the darkness. You paced up towards the light. As you were reaching the place, you saw there was already someone, it seemed like he was waiting for you.

You gulped down, didn't stop but reached there. Your lips parted apart when you were reaching the person closer. It was Jimin. "Jimin" you sighed heavily, running towards him. He was there. He stood like he was waiting for you. As you were getting closer to him, just like that, he vanished.

You opened your eyes from your sleep. It was like your body flinched when you woke up. You didn't think twice before getting off your bed and running towards Jimin's room. You hit your toes in the corner but you didn't give up, not bothering about the sudden sting of pain. All you wanted was to see him right now.

You tried to open the door. But it was locked inside. Not caring anything, you started banging on his door. "Jimin, please open the door" you knocked on the door harshly. It was like you would lose your mind if you didn't see him. But before Jimin could open the door, the old lady stood next to you.

"Ms YN, is everything okay?" she asked you with concern. You didn't answer her but called him again. That's when he opened the door. "What's wrong?" he was so sleepy. You didn't say anything but he was answered by your bone-crushing hug. Jimin's eyes as well as the old lady's eyes widened by the choice of your actions.

"You are here," you said, not breaking the tight hug. Jimin looked at her and he pushed your shoulders away, but you didn't move any inches. "Ms YN, you can't do this" she pulled you away from Jimin. That's when you realized what you've done. You broke the hug and stared at Jimin like you were seeing him for the first time.

"What happened, Ms YN?" he asked you, this time he sounded so concerned. You breathed out heavily before answering him. "just-just my nightmare. You alright, right?" you asked, while his brows scrunched. "I'm fine" he uttered. You didn't take your eyes off him as you nodded. "Ms YN, can I take you back to your room?" she asked, she was worried about you. "No, I will go, sorry if I disturbed you," you said, staring deeply into his eyes.

"Good night, Jimin," you said, before turning back, and walking away from his room. The old lady sighed before leaving for her room. You didn't look back as you were walking up the stairs and there was Jimin who stared at you with confusion and concern. He was about to go inside and lock the room but stopped when he saw you running towards him.

It didn't take seconds for you to push Jimin inside the room and lock the door inside. Before he could say anything, you hugged him again. This time it was way tighter. "What-" he was cut off by you. "Please. Just 30 seconds. I won't ask for more." you said, hugging him. Jimin's breath hitched at your actions. His fists clenched against his thighs. He couldn't help himself.

You shut your eyes tight and felt his hard chest against your cheek. If you could, you just wanted to stay there for the next million years. After the said time, you broke the hug and stared at him. You smiled before speaking further. "Thank you for the hug, uh, and please don't lock the door again. I just can't knock on the door and wake the shit out of everyone."

"Good night, Jimin," you said and walked away from his room without looking back.

He didn't fail to curse under his breath.