26

"Yeah, I will take them with me," Jimin spoke in the kitchen to his aunt, while YN was peeking from the outside

"Yeah, I will take them with me," Jimin spoke in the kitchen to his aunt, while YN was peeking from the outside. "Where are you going?" YN asked, coming inside while Jimin turned to look at her smiling.

"Um, to the beach, with the kids," Jimin said and her eyes widened at the mention of the beach. "Beach? I'm coming too," YN squealed, jumping in excitement. "Ah, I-" Jimin turned to look at his aunt, who just chuckled before nodding her head. "Take her with you," she added, YN couldn't stop smiling. "She could be a big help to you." His aunt whispered, making YN squint.

"What?" YN questioned, coming towards JImin. "She said, you are good enough to handle the kids," Jimin said, stepping towards her. "Yeah. of course. They like me so much. And give me 5 minutes. I will be back," YN said as rushing inside the room to get dressed up.

After wearing a fancy top and skirt, with a matching beach hat that almost covered her face, YN came out and stood in front of Jimin who was speechless staring at her. "Did I make you speechless, Jimin ssi?" YN smirked, looking at him gulping. "A-Are you really wearing this expensive dress to the beach?" He questioned, looking at her from head to toe.

"Of course, I am. Take some best pictures of me and I will post them on Instagram. I can't wait," YN giggled, just thinking about it. And that was when the kids surrounded her, hugging her legs. "Unni, you are so beautiful," as she said, YN blushed so hard, looking at Jimin.

"Let's go already, the bus will be here in 5," Not looking at YN, Jimin said storming out of the house while all three of them followed him like puppies.

As soon as they boarded the bus, they made the kids sit in the front as they seated behind. YN couldn't stop thinking or smiling about the day she going to spend with Jimin. But deep inside, she was wondering why he didn't call her in the first place.

"Jimin," she called who was looking at the other side. "Hmm?" he raised his brows, staring back at her. "Why didn't you call me to the beach when aunt said so?" She questioned him with a pout, making him look at her lips to eyes.

"Um, you know, it's, you will know," he said, and her eyes squinted at his answer. "Whatever, I gotta enjoy this day with you," She wrapped his arm before leaning on his shoulder.

"YN, your hat," Jimin said, backing off. "Oh shit, I forgot, sorry," she chuckled, leaning on the glass window.

As soon as they arrived at the shore, YN jumped, hand in hand with Jimin. "This is awesome,"

She was so much in her happy mood, she didn't realize that Jimin was talking with someone else. Once realizing that Jimin was no longer holding her hand, she turned around to look at him. He was talking with some middle-aged guy, and Jimin was taking some equipment from him.

YN walked to him, hearing them talking. "Yeah, it's better to collect more, Jimin," he smiled before going away with his equipment in his hands. "Who is he?" YN asked, staring at Jimin. "Ah, him, he is working for our uncle. So, we are here to help him," Jimin said, and YN's eyes furrowed more.

"What kind of help?"

There was YN, squatting on the muddy seashore, digging the sand out, collecting the shells out of it and her face was painted in a frown. "This is why I didn't call you," Jimin said, squatting beside her. "At least you should have warned me when I wore this dress,"

"How should I say? You were too excited with this dress and this hat," he said, pointing to her hat. "Whatever, let us finish this quickly and go home," YN said, digging into the sand aggressively.

The kids were enjoying this hobby of theirs while YN and Jimin were digging out the shells side by side. He tilted his head and looked at the grumpy face of YN and he couldn't stop giggling. She looked so cute.

He went to her side and called her name. She faced him and once he got the chance, he pulled her hat, hiding their faces, locking his lips with hers. She was so awed as he literally kissed her in the first place, also in such a public space. There were barely any people, yet this was so unexpected of him.

She was holding herself from breathing and she did once he took his lips off hers. He looked at her breathing heavily, making him chuckle. "Thank you for coming with me here. Not just here, but to Busan. I feel so happy because of you," he says and pink stains painted her cheeks.

"You don't know how much you are changing yourself or me. But to be a better person. I really don't want to miss you any day in the rest of my life, YN," the way he said was something she was longing to hear. She was smiling so hard that her cheeks would hurt.

Exchanging a few glances, he poked her nose before saying, "Let's quickly finish it and go for some ice cream?" "Yes, anything for ice cream, Jimin," she quickly nodded her head before digging into the sand, making him laugh. His contagious laugh was something she could hear all day.