10: Study Date

Warning:

Nsfw; slight lemon, usage of words such as 'erection'.

The walk to Karma's neighborhood with Nagisa was surprisingly chill. You two held hands as usual, talked about what could possibly happen that night and even shared a couple of kisses. "So, Karma's probably getting us with Maths, then there's Rio for English, and etc." You nod your head kissing Nagisa on the cheek making his cheeks go red, "don't forget me for Science, Manami isn't gonna make it~" "you, as a Science teacher?" A blush came to Nagisa's cheeks again, never having imagined things like that before.

To be honest, he found it kinda hot!

The red head's house came to view at last and Nagisa ran up, challenging you to a race! He won, but allowed you to knock on the door. You barely touched it and already Karma opened the door, with a very recognisable smirk across his face. Behind him was Isogai.

"Aw," Karma started with a pout, "I thought it was the pizza guy!~"

His comment made you push right through, greeting Isogai with a hug before walking into Karma's house some more. Nagisa smiled nervously and Karma yanked him in by his hair, "hey ow!" "Welcome you lovely birds!!" Isogai raised an eyebrow to this, but Karma just shook his head. "They're both lovely people. Not dating." 

Entering the living room of the boy your eyes scanned it, "nice place." You tell him just as he passed by. "Yeah, I know right!" Nagisa leads you up to Karma's room, "it's just through here." A faint smirk came to your lips as you followed him on, "how many times have you been here?" You teasingly ask Nagisa, to this he just blushes and waved his hands before his face.

"O-oi! It's really not what you think, don't go thinking weird stuff y/n!" "Heh."

The room came to view and Nagisa opens the door for you. Unsurprisingly, Rio was waiting on Karma's bed with a giant book in her lap. She smirked seeing you and Nagisa so close. Sitting behind Rio was Kaede, bored as she skimmed through a book in her face. Then there was Chiba and Rinka, both of them engaged on a laptop. Toka wasn't there, neither was Maehara which made Nagisa raise eyebrows. 

Meg was also out of the question. "Huh, I thought President would be here." You say catching their attention. "Y/n! Nagisa!!" As Rio and Kaede surrounded the both of you with giant grins, Chiba and Rinka gave a wave from the back. "I thought you two weren't coming!~" Rio says with a sly smile. "W-well we were, a-and we're here now." 

Karma popped up behind you guys with a giant smirk on his face and twinkling amber eyes. "Hey, take your seats kids."

Three hours of full on studying you guys went through, the ones good at the specific subject at hand taking control. Karma was being such a..mean bitch! He gave no one the easy treatment, and marked HARD. Rio was also like that, but hey. You were really good at English, no wonder you fell second behind the English Lass! 

Then there was Science. Having no Manami around you took full control of that, with the help of Karma. You weren't playing either, being extremely hard on Nagisa if he mixed Argon (Ar) with Neon (Ne). "Neon is the 6th element in the periodic table, and Argon is the 18th! With two protons on the first rings.." and the lecture went on. 

History was covered by Meg, who made it just in time with Toka and Maehara! Isogai helped in Geography. Maehara was surprisingly good at Home Economics, and so was Toka, which wasn't a surprise at all. So that added on to the hours making it six.

It got really late, by two in the morning, you guys were now ready for bed. Karma had extra rooms, so of course you guys bunked there! As you were heading into one guest room behind Nagisa you suddenly stop, turned to Karma and asked, "can I use your restroom really quick?" Karma shrugged, "I don't see why not."