5: Stubborn Parents

The students were head over heels excited for a free trip provided by Koro-sensei, even into the second week and they couldn't stop guessing on where they'd go! "It's gonna be a breeze!~" Koro-sensei teased them once with a smirk. "Not cool!!"

Each parent or guardian was given the slips, and they questioned it. First, for how long would they even be away from home. To which Karasuma responded with, "three days max." Three days was what they were okay with. Next they had asked, where were the kids going? Karasuma was hating this idea so much but, he didn't have a say in it. "Mexico." He lied, since Koro-sensei didn't tell him either.

The principal was surprised Koro-sensei boldly approached him, asking for permission to take the kids out. He was so impressed he actually agreed, and didn't care about where they were being taken.

Class E sat together talking in high spirits about who's parent had already signed and when. Rio's grin was bigger than ever matching Ryouma's. "My old man signed right away!!" He gloats. "Oh really, my parents just took one look at my grades the petition slip and bam! I can go." Rio smirked at his scowl.

They looked to Itona, who was silent. "What about you Itona?" Karma asked him. "I'm already covered since Koro-sensei is now my guardian." "You're lucky." Karma says with a straight look, "my mom said she had to think about it." "Yours had to think about it?! Well mine too!" Kaede complained with a pout. She buried her head in her arms, feeling Manami and Hinata comfort her. "Cheer up!" Hinano tried to be positive.

They look to Nagisa next, who wasn't saying much at all through the discussion. "So, what about you princess?" Rio asked him. Nagisa shook his head, "I couldn't get around to ask my mom anything yet." "Well you better hurry, cause we never know when Koro-sensei says we'll be able to go." Rio told him giving the blue head a bonk on the head.

They glanced to y/n who sat on Nagisa's desk. "What about you girl?" "I haven't asked my parent either." They were all silent until Karma spoke up, "well hurry up and ask them as well you idiot!" He tapped her head and the others chuckled.

Ritsu clapped her hands to catch their attention, "Koro-sensei is coming." They all settle down and watched as the octopus alien appeared in front of the class. "I see most of your parents have agreed to our little vacation!" "Yep!" Hinano cheered placing her arms behind her head.

"I'm pretty excited." Rio tells him. "So am I! I can't WAIT to surprise you all!" Koro-sensei looked at the four students who's parents either didn't know yet or didn't agree as yet. "Karma, Nagisa, Kaede and y/n. A word with you four after class." They all looked to one another playing the blame game with their eyes.

The lesson went by smoothly and brake kicked in, where Irina had time to bond with the others as Karasuma and Koro-sensei spoke with the remaining kids. Koro-sensei paced all around the room and looked every single one of them in the eyes until he got a jump scare from Karma. "Ack!" Koro-sensei rushed back and bowed his head just as Karasuma stepped up. "Your mom. Why didn't you tell her anything?" He asked Nagisa.

"It's...complicated. Whenever I try it's just that...she gets so upset really quickly at the little things." He nodded and glanced at Kaede. "Don't look at me! My guardian is just strict!" He leaned in staring into her brown eyes. "Hmm." Her cheeks turned red and Karasuma leaned back looking at Karma next. "What can I say, I'm a bad kid." Groaning the handsome man rubbed his temples. "Just behave and you'll get their approval Akabane." "Yes sir!" Karma says with a playful smirk.

Last he looked to y/n. She averted her eyes and he closed his. "We'll talk later y/n." "Yes sir." They all get up and run outside quickly to enjoy the little time they had left! "Yes!!" Kaede jumped on top of Rio's back, and the girls were chasing after Taiga and Hiroto with sticks yelling, "on guard!"