14: Y/n Who?

You felt a shiver run up your spine. 

"How?...How do you know?" You asked with a shaky voice. You paced your room listening to the silent end of the phone until the line was cut. "Shit."

Somebody knew you were pregnant and you knew the person that did. You were panicking now. How could you go to graduation without the thought of them snitching? You thought to just run away. Simple, affordable, nobody knows why or how! But you also thought about Nagisa, your father. They were your family, you'd be doing something truly unforgivable.

Mad at yourself you were but you knew it was now or never. Picking yourself up you wore the dress and made sure your bump was as good as barely visible. You did your hair as best as you could as well as your makeup, had something heavy to eat and then left to your soon to be old highschool. You took deep shaky breaths sitting in the car sent for you.

It was now or never. You were already in the vehicle, and oh my. A student of Class E, graduating? This was probably shocking for the entire school. When you finally arrived at the building your driver turned back and gave you a look because you didn't exit. "Is everything okay ma'am?" He asked you. You shake the negative thoughts from your head and open the door, "thank you for the ride." "Yeah." You turn to your highschool and gulped heading towards the hills for your last meeting with Class E.

"Ahhh!! Ahhh! I'm not listening I'm not listening!!" Rio yelled as Karma scolded her for her wrong choice of clothing. "Can't you see what everyone else is wearing?! I don't care truly. But where the hell did you get this pale washed out yellow dress from?!" "Hey take that back!" Rio stuck her tongue out, "my MOTHER gave it to me!" "Your mother is old as hell." "Gasp!!" You chuckle softly and looked straight ahead only to bump into Nagisa, accidentally hitting heads.

"Oh no, sorry!" "No it's okay Nagi." He leans back to rubs his forehead and yours at the same time. "Wow. You look so pretty in this dress." The bluenette compliments you. "Oo lala! Honeymoon soon?" Kayano teased passing by.

You both give a small smile of nervousness and Nagisa looks away first. Slowly the class was filling up. You were standing next to Nagisa when it was filled with students, and then Koro-sensei gave his speech. 

"My students! You guys were the best thing that could ever happen for a fugitive like me!~" The mutation started off in tears. As his speech went on the eerie feeling of barfing came back to you and you got up, head spinning to go to the bathroom. "Y/n is everything okay?" Nagisa asked you immediately seeing as you were moving. "Yeah yeah I'm fine. I need to use the restroom soo," you tell him with a smile. "Oh! Yah, I get it! Sorry, carry on." You went to the restroom and there you vomited. You kept emptying out your breakfast as you were crying uncontrollably, unable to accept this as your situation.

"Pregnant. How could you be?!" You yelled at yourself, crying and flushing after you were done. You were about to leave when you saw Gakushuu standing in the doorway. His arms were crossed, a smirk across his thin lips. "Gakushuu." "Little sister! Please, no need for the venomous formality though it's only my name!! How's the niece or nephew?"