7: Uncertainty

~Apologies but I'll change the pov of the story from here on out, that way I can feel way more comfortable.~

You stand before your mirror looking at the nightgown you were. It wasn't too flashy and it was definitely comfortable, the only thing uncomfortable was the fact that the girls were waiting on you outside to chat, and you knew where that was going. 'Boy talk.' A soft knock reached your ears and you turned to the door, "who is it?"

Kaede's voice reached your ear, "it's Kayano! Are you... almost ready?" With one last look in the mirror you walk to the door and open it, surprised to see so much snacks out. "Yeah, I'm ready." You walk with the green haired girl and soon enough the two of you are sitting in the big girl group.

"First thing first!" Kaede yells, "this is a girl thing. That means no boys are supposed to know about this. What we say, we keep in our group! Chicks before dicks!" Every girl raised their fists and yells out, "YEAH!"

Rio chuckled, "alright. The moment we've all been waiting for!" They turn to you. "What?" You ask. "Y/n, who was your lover back on the main campus?! I know you at least had a crush if not a boyfriend! Karma mentioned something about you hanging about the student council?" Rio says with a smirk.

"Now that I recall, I do remember you being among them but that's just about it." Meg stated. You blushed, sliding backwards when they all came closer. "Tell us y/n!!" Kaede yelled shaking you back and forth. "Speak and don't lie!!" Rio shakes you from the other side. Tōka and Okuda were pulling at your feet trying to tickle your sides. At last you give up, "fine!! I'll talk I'll talk!! Just get offa me!"

The girls settle down and you go closer, "so??" You rub behind your head, "Gakushu and I were the closest in the student council." Rio fist bumps the air and Hinano squealed, "I KNEW IT!!" She opened her hand and money started pooling in.

"Wait you guys BET on me?!" You yelled. "Yep, and I won!" Hinano proudly announced. "So, were you and Gakushu a thing?" The dark orange haired girl asked leaning in close with a smirk. You blush at this, "y-yeah. We were."

Again she opened her hand, and this time Rio joined her! "Okay guys that's creepy! Don't bet on me!" Nakamura smirked and layed her head on your laps, "no can do! You make being rich look easy to achieve." Kaede pouted, "I have a question! Are you two still together?" You force a smile and look to your feet shaking your head.

"No. He...he dumped me when I was announced to be going to E Class." Tōka slammed her hand to the table, "seriously?! Yo that's whack!" "Let's teach that ass a lesson!!" Kirara encouraged. "YEAH!!" "NO!" They glance to you. "No, don't harm him. It isn't worth it!" A playful smirk came to your face next. "Girls, name your crushes!"

Kaede's hands shot to her face covering her huge blush as Hinano stepped forward, her nose dripping from blood. "Sir Karasuma's pretty hot, am I right ladies?~" You all nod, no doubt about that! "But it's too bad he's older than us, and Professor Bitch really likes him." Hinano sighed and lay down on her pillow. "I'm in a relationship with Nagisa." Yukiko tells everyone.

You stared at her for a long time. "What?" "Nagisa and I, we're dating!" Everyone except you and Kaede hug her tightly and congratulate the black haired girl. "I always thought it'd be you and Maehara!!" Meg rustles her hair.

"I have a crush on Nagisa..." Kaede whispered. They all stop to look at her with wide eyes. "I-I'm sorry Kaede.." Yukiko had whispered.

Suddenly the slide door opened and there fell Taiga, Sugino, Maehara, Nagisa, Karma, Ryouma, Taisei and even Isogai!

"WHAT'RE YOU PERVERTS DOING AT OUR DOOR?!!"

"WE'RE SORRY, WE WERE JUST PASSING BY AND--"

They all received slaps. You sat there looking as Hinano, Hinata and Meg dealer with them. Your eyes met Nagisa's and he gave you a gentle smile, but you only look away, get up, and leave. His heart broke in two. 'Was it something I did?'