2: "You Gotta Blend In."

At the back of the school sat y/n with her head between her thighs. She wasn't crying, just cursing at the world around her. Upset she let her father down and herself. Y/n kicks at the nearest rock sending it rolling down the hill. She gets up kicking at the tree behind her, and some leaves fell. Her teeth gritted tightly together. "Hey! If you're gonna continue damaging that tree just go off into the forest and bust your leg there! Not here!" Ryouma yelled at her. He folded his arms, scowling down on the girl.

"Tch." Y/n stands walking off, but he grabs her by the wrist and pinned her against the tree towering over her with a scowl. "I'm not done talking to you!!" "But I'm done talking to you!! Scoot over bleached brain!" "Oh I'll scoot you over! Over a bunch of nails!!" They continued glaring at another until he released her.

"I don't know which class you came from, but here in the assassination classroom we're all one here! It's already the end of the line for us once you get here and you're either gonna live with it or push yourself!! You never treat people in here lower than yourself! We're in this together and your personality is really messing up the good vibes we always get, so do us a favour and clean up your act! If that's too much for you princess, don't engage." He turned and started walking with his hands in his pockets, "come on guys, let's go."

Standing to her feet y/n screamed, "I'm not like any of you!!" Which caused Ryouma to stop in his tracks. "What was that?" Kirara asked her. "I said, I'm not like any of you!! I'm not an idiot that spent my days in class joking about fighting or bullying people! I worked hard and long for hours and hours on end, I'm not like any of you simple minded idiots!!" That does it.

With speed he rushed at her and slammed y/n to the trees punching right near her head. "Whoa calm down Ryouma!" Hiroto yelled at him. "Shut up!" He yelled back. Ryouma stuck a finger in her face, "welcome to Class E princess, END OF THE LINE!!" Then he finally left without another word.

Y/n didn't bother going back to class after that. She got off her ass and went into the forest, sitting in the mud and playing with it to get her mind off of school, just this once.

"You must be really stupid." Her head shot up and she turned around glaring at the one who said that. "Excuse me?" Karma shrugged and stood behind her leaning against a tree. Hiding behind two others further out were Nagisa and Kaede. "I said you must be really stupid. I get it, you come from whatever class it is and you're upset to be here! In E Class, but that doesn't mean we don't do school work here. You're really gonna skip a lesson just because you feel somehow angered about what that other idiot said? I mean, come on. Think for a second!" "You shut up." She coldly tells him.

Kaede and Nagisa give each other a worried look. "Shut up because you don't know anything about me." Karma clicked his tongue, "oh I know plenty about people like you. Hard life at home, neglected perhaps, I don't know. Some form of abuse, uses the darkness as an excuse to not better yourself, thinks yourself better than others even though you're just as bad as they are. I know your type."

She clenched her fists, "well whatever. You don't know ME!" "You're right," says Karma. She calmed down immediately, "I don't know you. Truth be told I don't even want to try, but the octopus is doing another topic on sex education and I'm missing out all the juicy parts. He sent for you, and he sent us to get you." Y/n turned slowly, watching as Nagisa and Kaede came out of their hiding spots.

"Hi." Kaeda told her with a kind smile, "I'm Kaede Kayano." She stands, embarrassed she was covered in mud from her face down. "Y/n.." Nagisa greeted her next with a wink, "Nagisa Shiota." They go closer to her and each held her shoulder, "let's get you washed up." They take y/n away, and she's soon clean of all mud.

"Ooo! You look so much brighter than last time!!" Koro-sensei squealed clapping his tentacles together. His cheeks turned pink. Seeing she was there Ryouma huffed and turned his head not caring. "You can go ahead and sit with Karma again, we're just starting sex ed!" His cheeks just got brighter.

"Eww I don't even want to know what he's thinking!" A brown haired girl complained. Y/n passed Nagisa again, feeling his eyes on her. She sat beside Karma, who immediately leaned in and started whispering in her ear, "our target, is our teacher. If we kill him by the end of this year or even before it, we get a large sum of money, over a million dollars!" Then he handed to her a gun, bb plastic balls and finally a plastic knife. "It can't harm us, but it can harm him."

She took it and stared at Karma, "why are you so... nice to me?" "Nice? No I'm not being nice. We're just talking." He then focused back on Koro-sensei as she looked at the gun and knife, never been in a situation like this before. Koro-sensei began calling out random student's names to answer the first question. "Manami! What is the meaning of sex education?" The purple head stood up, "sex education is the study human of sexual anatomy, sexual reproduction, sexual intercourse, and other aspects of human sexual behaviour!"

Koro-sensei's face suddenly had large red circle on it. "Next question goes to Nagisa!!" The boy jumped up, "Nagisa, when the word sex comes to mind what do you think about?" "Gender." Nagisa answered quickly. Rio snickered as did the rest of the class. Realising what happened he blushed and covered his face with one hand muttering, "and that's my codename!~" Koro-sensei was laughing as well.

"That's partially correct Nagisa, but do you know any more?" He shrugged, "you know. When two people--" "when two people fuck!!" Hinano Kurahashi interrupted. Again Nagisa blushed. "That was most inappropriate Hinano." Koro-sensei scolded. Y/n watched as the blue eyed boy sat back down and continued to be quiet throughout the whole lesson. She wondered just what was going through his mind.

"Y/n, do you wish to show case the affection between a man and a woman with Karma?" Her cheeks tinted red, "wh-what? No that's insane octopus!" Koro-sensei chuckled, "I was only kidding." The rest of class E laughed along with the alien.

School was finally over and y/n had left as soon as possible in high hopes of getting away from everyone so nobody would see and try to stop her, just to form conversation. Her plan back fired. Outside was literally half the kids. Her hope was gone and she was upset, but held her head low and prepared to run pass them.

When she passed Kaede in a blur the girl caught her by the arm without even breaking eye contact with Karma as she stood talking to him. "There you are y/n, where yah off to?! We were gonna go to a café somewhere in town where Isogai works to celebrate your coming to!" Nagisa shoved his hands in his pockets looking at her, "yeah. You should join us."

A brown haired girl with light purple eyes placed her hand on y/n's head, "definitely." She looked about at them and shook her head. "Sorry, my mom's sick. I have to go home to her." "Oh..." She walked away not being bothered any longer. All the while Karma was staring.

The front door to her home opened and y/n placed the key back into her back pocket. She walked into the house locking up behind her, staring at the man before her who sat on the steps waiting. "Good afternoon y/n." "Good afternoon, father." He tapped his fingers on the stairs getting up slowly, "how was your first day in failure?" She flinched, and didn't respond.

"Mhmm...good. Groceries are on the table. Put them away and get to cooking, you disappointment." He walked pass her with nothing else to say, and y/n dropped to ger hands and knees sobbing into them once the front door closed and locked from the outside.