8: The Date

Side by side you walked with Rio and Rinka. You kept small talk, not wanting to speak of much more than you had to. Nakamura was the one doing the most talking! "We could also go to MacDonald's how cool is that? They may not have it in Japan but they sure as well have it here! It MUST be as good as the American's!~" To which Rinka responded with, "or we could go sight seeing."

You were too in-depth with your thoughts. Following on Kanzaki and Shiota, then Kayano's crush on him, and finally him asking you out! It all revolved around Nagisa, and you hated it.

You end up slowing down, and didn't notice it until Nagisa suddenly popped up beside you! "Earth to y/n!"

You jolt at the sound of his voice, looking up quickly making eye contact with him. "Huh?" He gave you a small smile. His blue hair swaying as he tilted his head. "Are you okay Y/n?" "I'm fine, Nagisa." You started walking up until he stopped you and pointed around. "Heh, sorry to burst your bubble but we're lost."

Of course you were.

You looked left and right. "Where ARE we?! Where're the others! How are you lost too?!" Nagisa placed his hand on top of your shoulder reassuringly. "Relax y/n. I saw you slowing down so I tried getting your attention," then he frowned, "but by the time I looked up to speak to the others they were gone!"

Guilt took over your heart. "Oh..." "But hey, that's cool! Now we could go on that date!" "Forget it." Nagisa's face became straight and his eyes glowed. "Why are you treating me this way?" You turn your back on him. "Why are you trying the cheat on Kanzaki with me?"

His hands shot to your waist, wrapping it around you so smoothly. Your breath was nearly taken away. He was like a snake securing his prey, you, a meer mouse. You began to shiver at his calm soft breathing on your neck. "Nagi-sa?" "Yukiko's nothing but a friend. She calls herself my girlfriend to ward off people! She's just a cover-up. For example, whenever we go out to arcades we lie to customers that we're a couple and they go soft and give us an excuse! For one, she gets games faster! Two, no one asks me questions."

You frown holding him closer, "then why, why did you lie to me​​​​​?" "Because I thought you were someone else!" Nagisa turned you to face him. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

He leaned down and kissed your forehead. "Can we go on that date now?" Your eyes light up and you take a hold of his hand. "Yes, of course."

Nagisa and you then look about the entire mall you guys were in until you spotted a café called Java. You nearly ripped his hand off, dragging the bluenette all the way across there.

Sitting across from each other, eating and drinking. Just enjoying another's company and talking? That was like true happiness to you two. When 3pm kicked in, the two of you decided to go walking alongside the beach not too far away from the hotel.

You were holding hands and kicking sand at another. "Today was fun." Nagisa mutters. "I'm really glad I got to go on that date..with you." You look to him, "Nagisa?" He hummed looking back at you, "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions." Nagisa stopped you. You stand opposite and stare into each other's eyes. "Don't apologize. Please." He leaned in to you, pressing his lips deeply against yours.

Gasping, you didn't know how to react! Your first thought was, 'woah. He can KISS!' Knowing he'd stop if you didn't respond you almost kissed back when Nagisa parted. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that-" you smashed your lips against his, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him in closer.

When Nagisa's hands started nearing your ass that's when Rio interjected! "NAGISA! WATCH YOUR HANDS!" The moment, was ruined. He quickly stepped back and glared at the blonde pointing his finger, "you're such a BUZZ KILL! How could you just ruin stuff like that?!"

Rio and Karma were laughing at him. "We had to do something before things got out of hand!" When no one was looking, Yukiko gave him a wink.

Luckily, it was just those three! You sigh and hold your chest. "That's crazy talk! You're lying, you like seeing me suffer!~" Nagisa started crying, and you held him close. "Oh stop crying!" Rio yelled at him.

That night you were on our way back to Japan, at Mac 20.