6: My Roommate, Rinka!

Y/n awoke to the view of a top bunk the next morning. Her head started swinging just a bit, but she soon got over it. The top bunk moved and the next thing you know, her roommate for the trip dropped down from it and shot y/n a quick smile.

It was Rinka Hayami. The orange headed girl stretched and popped her muscles before shifting her sharp green eyes at the s/c girl that sat behind her. "Morning l/n." Y/n hated to admit it, but she was glad to share a room with Rinka. The girl was the best female sniper, not to mention that she was cool!

Rinka's top raised just a bit above her belly button when she stretched again, revealing a piercing. "Oh. Wow." Y/n muttered. "What--oh! Heh, don't tell anyone~" Rinka gave a small wink her way. The girls sit opposite another, and Rinka watched with curiousity as y/n was cross-legged and closing her eyes.

"Meditation huh?" Rinka asked. "Mhm." Y/n hummed out. She took a deep breath and finally opened her eyes. "Now, let's go get something to eat!" When they open the metal door and step out they expected to see nobody up, but boy were they wrong!!

Taiga, Hiroto and Sosuke were already in the poop again swimming around. Manami and Sugino were playing chess together in another corner. Ryunosuke, Rio, Ryouma and Hinata we're playing ping pong. Kaede, Meg and Isogai were setting the table, as Kirara sat at one of it writing.

Toka and Yukiko were setting the trays as Hinano tried to help as well without eating anything. Sumire and Yuzuki were just keeping Irina company. Kōki, Kōtarō and Taisei were busy trying to kill Koro-sensei. Out in a corner Nagisa and Karma leaned against the rail of the ship talking with another, every once in a while the blue headed boy would blush and Karma would laugh at him in a teasing way.

"I'll go help set the tables." Rinka told you turning off in Meg's direction, when Ryunosuke called her over. Y/n stood there awkwardly looking about at the place. They were all doing something, including Karasuma who just typed away on his laptop. She was about to turn back to her room to take extra naps when Nagisa called, "y/n! Over here!!"

Y/n approached the blue head and the red head, feeling Karma wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her in close. "Good morning cutie!" "Let go!!" Y/n yelled to him. Karma snickered leaning in close to her neck and whispering, "is that really how you treat your daddy in the morning?" Hearing that Nagisa pushed him back with a glare, "what the hell Karma!"

"What?~ I was only playing!~" Y/n's face had turned red. She looked to the deep blue ocean going closer to Nagisa. With a huff at Karma, the boy wrapped his arm around y/n's shoulder giving her a smile, "sorry about him." "It's cool." Y/n leaned in close to him so their nose were touching, "good morning by the way." Nagisa stared into her eyes, and he couldn't get one ounce of whatever it was she was feeling, neither could she to him! "Good morning."

Y/n leaned back and kept looking out at the water, "I hope breakfast taste right." "OH CHILDREN!!" They all turn and run to the table quickly. Eyebrows were raised at the formation in which they were to sit. Koro-sensei giggled and started doing a weird octopus dance. "Koro-sensei?" Y/n called him by his name for the very first time.

He gasped and his cheeks turned red, "yes y/n?!" She poked his squishy belly, "why is it that our name tags are set and the tables are four per person!?" He pretended like he didn't know, "uhhh!" Then Koro-sensei slithered off whistling. Y/n sighed and got in her seat next to Nagisa. Opposite her was Karma, and opposite Nagisa was Kaede.

Her attention went back to her favourite breakfast neatly presented. "Dig in!!" Koro-sensei yelled, doing the same with his own breakfast. The teens wasted no time, savouring every bite out of the delicious breakfast given to! "God, who made this?!" Karma asked through a full mouth. "Chew and swallow before you talk!" Kaede scolded, "and Isogai did most of the cooking with the help of myself and Meg."

Kōki laughed, "wait ago President!" Isogai's cheeks turned red, "it was all thanks to the help I got from Kaede and Meg."

An island came into view, and Koro-sensei got more and more excited the closer it came into view. "Y/n look!" Nagisa called to her. She stood beside him and gasped, "Trinidad and Tobago!!" "We're in the Caribbean!!" Hiroto squealed. His eyes sparkled and Taiga was already blushing, "gonna get a nice tan and check out the babes here!!"

Nagisa chuckled and looked to y/n, "they're excited aren't they?" "You could say that~" The teens were taken to one of the best hotels there. "Hilton Trinidad and Conference Center; I'm getting great vibes here!!" Rio yelled with a giant grin. They approach the counter and were given rooms each.

"Come on kids, off you go!!"

Nagisa and y/n walked behind talking silently to another. He couldn't get his eyes off her. She was pretty, smart, and had a nice personality. "Okay y/n," he started, "why haven't you tried to assassin Koro-sensei?" She shrugged, "I guess assassination isn't really my thing." Nagisa frowned to this, 'damn. One thing we don't have in common so far.'

"But you still keep your knife with you, or at least your gun right?" He asked her. "I keep the knife. Easy to carry and sneak about, easy to hide in plain sight." Nagisa sighed in relief, "that's good."

They arrive at the elevator where only four at a time can fit. "Let's take the other one!" Nagisa grabbed her hands and they make it to another free elevator, where luckily nobody had figured as yet. They get inside and Nagisa pressed their number with a smirk on his face. 'Finally, time alone!' "So uh, y/n."

Y/n turned and faced him, "yes?" "Would you want to go out with me on a date, if I asked you?" She blushed deeply, not expecting Nagisa to ask her such a question. "W-well..." Nagisa forced a smile. "It's alright if you don't want to--" "no! Nagisa, I'd like to go out with you!" His eyes sparkled, "really?" "Yes, really, but maybe tomorrow."

Nagisa grabbed her hand and smiled brightly, "then that's fine with me!"

The elevator stopped and they get out walking to their rooms. Y/n wasn't surprised to see all the girls inside of the spacious area sitting around in a circle and dressed in pajamas or little to nothing. "Took you long enough!" Kaede called, "we're having a girls chat, and after that we'll be out of your hair and back to our rooms, so you don't have to fret!" Y/n gave them a closed eyed smile and bowed, "let me just get changed."

She got into her room and stared off at her bag prepared to face the pain of unpacking.