Chapter 2

Nuke opened his eyes but found himself in a forest. He looked around for the voice until he heard wing beats and when he turned around, he saw a huge dragon.

 He looked around for the voice until he heard wing beats and when he turned around, he saw a huge dragon

"Hello there little one." The dragon said.

"May I ask your name?" Nuke asked

"Very well my name is Tyran, or The Given Stealer, what is your name wielder?"

"Nuke, Nuke Wolf."

"Hmmm, you are already strong Nuke, but with my training you will surpass the foolish heavenly dragons, and if we get the gears, we will be able to kill The Dream."

Nuke felt a smile appear on his face "I know the wielders of both of them, and I know what'll happen for the most part." 

Tyran tilted his head and asked, "How do you know that?"

Nuke then explained everything to Tyran, about dying and being given a second chance, about him being able to do a lot of game related things and so much more. Then Nuke asked " Is there any way to teach me how to steal the sacred gear right now?"

"Yes, what are you planning?"

"We can go and steal The Boosted Gear from that pervert, and then we'll train like hell in order to make us stronger, so that we can merge your gears and evolve them for more powerful Subspecies."

"Alright then let's begin."

Nuke and Tyran trained to be able to steal Sacred Gears without causing the host or gear (if it's sentient) to much pain.  By the morning he knew how to steal Sacred Gears and give them as well. When Nuke woke up, he went to take a shower and change for school, as he enrolled today. Nuke combed back his hair and the used {Aura concealment} and went to Kuoh.

Timeskip

When Nuke arrived, he saw Sona and Tsubaki were waiting at the gate. Nuke walked up to them and asked "Are you guy's the student council?"

Sona answered "Yes, are you Mr. Wolf?"

"Please just call me Nuke." 

Sona" So let us go get you your papers."

Nuke" Can I get a new uniform; this one is a little tight. "

Sona" Sure let's go to the student council room and we'll get you your new outfit along with your papers."

Nuke smiled and he noticed Sona blush, even if it was lightly, he still saw it. When they arrived, Sona asked "Would you like to play a game of chess while we wait?"

Nuke nodded and then put some SP into knowledge and some into wisdom. He raised them both to 100. He then checked his *stats*

Name: Nuke Wolf

Title's: Lone Wolf, Undead Morder

LVL: 126 (11,012/11,400)

HP: 6350 (Regen 90 per minute)