Chapter 9

(A/N) this was the chapter I was going to write. Enjoy.

Grayfia said "Let's begin, shall we?"

Nuke nodded and soon they were teleported to a chess like arena. Nuke looked around to get a feel of the area. He would split his blood and the fight would be easy. Nuke stared at the asshat who was talking to Zechs about his rewards. Then a voice boomed over the stadium saying, "The match will begin in 3"

Nuke cracked his neck with both hands.,

"2"

Nuke cracked his left knuckle slowly

"1"

Nuke cracked his right Knuckles as well.

"Fight!"

Nuke then activated {Blood Fall} and drained Riser's body of all of its blood. Nuke then used {Blood Sort} and disassembled everything to a few sections. Nuke had the Phoenix blood on one side, regular blood in the middle, water on the left and then Iron on the right.

Nuke smiled wickedly and transformed the Iron into Blades, which he used to cut through the almost dead Riser. Then Nuke put all of the blood back in his body except for the Phoenix blood, Nuke absorbed the Phoenix blood and then used the water attacks to kill him, by ripping him apart piece by piece.

Everyone in the crowd gasped and he saw Lord Phenex come down to try and attack him. Nuke then used the Iron in his body and made razor blades inside of him as they slowly cut him from the inside out. Lord Phenex screamed in pain. Nuke then stopped and said "Zechs, you owe me."

Nuke then heard "Riser Phenex has lost due to death, Nuke Wolf has won the match."

They were then teleported back, and Riser's dead body laid on the floor. Nuke the said, "Rias, care to do the honors?" She nodded and then she created a ball of destruction magic and threw it at Riser's body. When it hit his body disintegrated into nothing, Nuke then asked, "Hey Rias, can I come with you to the familiar forest in a few days?" She then answered "Sure, may I ask why?"

"I need to apologize to someone."

"Well, we can go tomorrow if you have time."

"Alright, tomorrow it is." Nuke was going to say something else, but he saw that rias was hugging him. *Yeah, I'd rather not be in your relations with Issei, so Issei, you can have her. * Nuke then patted her back and when she let go Nuke waved bye. But ran into Zechs on his way out "Yo, Zechs, you wanna go to a bar with me later?" He nodded and Nuke then said, "Meet me at my house 8:00, I want to get drunk." Tyran the said

"You cannot get drunk since you're a dragon, your abnormal body heat burns the alcohol away before it affects you."

*SHIT! I didn't even get drunk in this universe or the last. *

Timeskip by Timeskips children

Nuke was waiting outside his house for Zechs when he then thought of something *What if I met up with Azazel and we went to drink. We may get information from them that we need to Indulge in the Timeline further. * 'You just want the Holy swords, don't you partner?' Ddraig asked *Well I'd be lying if I don't, but we may get Ascalon from Michael from defeating Kokabiel. * 'You think ahead, plus we may need Ascalon for The White One.'

Nuke nodded and then saw Zechs walking towards his house. Nuke was ready to go, as well as Zechs. "Hey Zechs, you ready to go?"

"Yeah Nuke, which bar are we going to?"

"I found one that not far away from here."

"Alright let's go." After they were done talking, they left to a bar near Nuke's house and when they arrived, they started drinking. The most of that evening they drank, Nuke had asked Ddraig and Tyran to lower his body temperature so he could get drunk. They agreed and Nuke got hammered.

When Nuke awoke, he was laying on the ground, surrounded by unconscious people. Nuke asked "Sirzechs, get your ass up, we got to go." His head was spinning, but his body heat slowly returned to him letting him get sober. Nuke saw Zechs in a corner sleeping, Nuke stood up and dragged himself over to him. Nuke then picked him up and walked out the door, dragging his feet all the way home.

Nuke arrived at his house and put Zechs on the couch. He then went upstairs and fell face first on his bed, sleeping but he was also in his mindscape, talking to Tyran. "Hey Tyran."

"Yes?"

"What happened?"

"Well, you got drunk, started hitting on some girls, they liked it and didn't stop you but then their boyfriends came over, you beat the ever-living shit out of them for 'Disrespecting thy Yeezys'. Then Sirzechs and you decided to fight the whole bar, knocking everyone unconscious and then falling asleep yourself. You drank, about Two bottles of whiskey and you barely got drunk. Did you have fun?"

"Maybe." Nuke then started training and eventually it turned morning. When Nuke got up, he slowly went downstairs and saw Zechs, asleep on the couch. Nuke started making breakfast and the aroma woke Zechs up.

"Hey, sleep devil, you have fun getting drunk?"

He shook his head and Nuke laughed. When he finished breakfast, he gave a plate to Zechs and began eating.

Zechs then called Grayfia to come and pick him up. When she arrived, Nuke was shirtless, and wearing an apron. She blushed but Zechs didn't see. When they disappeared, Nuke chuckled slightly and got dressed.

After he was done, he walked to the school as he was going to the Familiar Forest. He sighed inwardly as Ddraig had told him 'Be careful of her, she is a tad bit scary as, she is a women' Nuke then nodded as they all thought *' Women are scary. '*. As he walked down the road towards his school, he felt like he was being followed. He thought of a few people that would until his mind came across Freed. He may 'try' to 'hurt' him, but he may just be a silly lost little experiment who can't do anything harmful to him.

Nuke walked into class and upon arriving he was in his own attire. Nuke then said, "My school clothes got cut up at my sensei's dojo." The teacher sighed as Nuke walked in and sat down.

After a bit of time (more like hours) Nuke left the school and went on his merry way to the ORC. To apologize to and angry waif-dragon.