Chapter 7

When Nuke awoke from his slumber, he shot out of bed, and jumped in the shower. When he was done, he got dressed and ran to school. Not wanting to be late after missing one day he made it at Kuoh academy in about 15 minutes while running. He didn't break a sweat as this was light work for someone of his level.

As of today, Riser should soon be arriving. Maybe today as some of Nuke's memories were taken by God. Nuke thought of killing that indecent KFC reject, and if Sirzechs asked him to he would do, but Nuke would use a [Blood Fall], then Nuke would use [Blood Sort] and take Riser's regenerative abilities. Nuke then arrived at class and sat down, that was until he spotted a green parakeet just watching him. Nuke then used [Blazing Chains] as the birds immune and asked, "Can I go use the rest room?" Teacher said "Yeah sure. Just be back in five minutes." Nuke then walked out the door before going outside and grabbing the 'parakeet'. Nuke then ran off to some tree's and said "Riser, if you are seeing this, then you should know it is highly illegal to be doing what you are right now. For this, my punishment will be taking your familiar, good day." Nuke then focused his magic into the Phoenix, and then broke the familiar bond between the two. {-2500 MP} Nuke then asked, "Would you like to become my familiar?" The Phoenix nodded and Nuke then placed a high-level familiar bond between the two. {4000 MP} Nuke then checked his Mp to see that he still had some left.

{MP: 2700/9200}

Nuke then sent the familiar away and went back to class. However, when Nuke sent the familiar away it started to evolve to resemble Nuke as its feathers became white. the flames were blue while its eyes turned a brighter shade of blue.

Nuke had just stolen the familiar of Riser, it felt good making that chicken wing angry

Nuke had just stolen the familiar of Riser, it felt good making that chicken wing angry. When class ended, he went to the ORC, to ask Sirzech's  something. Nuke knocked on the door and to his surprise Issei opened it. Nuke then walked in an came face to face with Rias. "Why hello, lovely morning isn't it?"

Rias replied "Yes, but what do you want?" 

"Oh, I was just walking by, wanted to ask if you could call Sirzechs since I need to talk to him, Then I happened upon a familiar, well Familiar."

Nuke then summoned his Phoenix and said, "It changed due to my appearance, after breaking the bond between Riser and this here tweedy, she became my own, not by force but by acceptance." 

Rias was wide-eyed at the fact that I broke the contract like it was nothing, *Because it wasn't* and the Phoenix willingly accepted me. "Rias, could you be a doll and call your brother for me, tell him it's an emergency." Nuke then sat down and started to pet the Phoenix, to which it cooed at. Then a silver magic portal appeared and out came Sirzechs and Grayfia, Nuke then waved at Zechs and he nodded, then looked away. Only to look back staring at the Phoenix next to me. "Hello, Zechs, nice to see you again, this time you brought your wife"

Zechs nodded and asked, "How did you get that bird?"

"Well, I was getting to the part, you see, I was going to ask Rias to call you for coming over to my house and having a chat, but while I was in my class, I saw a green Parakeet, I knew that this parakeet, was actually a Phoenix, and I then caught it. After deducing that it was Riser's Phoenix, I broke the bond between the two and the Phoenix easily accepted me as her new partner, as in familiar, not in that way. So, when she bonded with me, she changed her appearance to match more with me."