Chapter 3

Nuke was walking to school, talking to Tyran and Ddraig in his mindscape. He made it to the entrance and went in. Nuke went to class and once he sat down Kiba came in. "Excuse me but can I borrow Nuke and Issei please." Teach responded with a "sure but get them back soon." "Alright."

Nuke then got up with Issei and followed Kiba to the Orc. Nuke already knew what was going on, but Issei had no clue, all that was on his mind ever was oppai and porn. When they arrived at the ORC it looked like a crummy place on the outside. But of course, on the inside it was a nice place. Kiba walked in and held the door open to see Rias and Akeno just sort-of waiting there. Nuke sat on the couch and Issei sat on the couch but stared at their boobs. Nuke wanted to slap him so hard the sound barrier would shatter but Nuke would kill him too easily. 

Issei Hyoudou

Title: Pervert, 

Race: Human

LVL: 9

HP: 300

MP: 0

STM: 200

STR: 7

AGI: 10

DEX: 13

INT: 36

WIS: 12

LUK: 9

Nuke looked at Issei's stats like he wasn't surprised because his levels were so low Nuke could flick him and kill him, so he had to hold back, but there is one problem. He doesn't know how to hold back. Nuke looked at Rias and used {Observe}

Rias Gremory

Title: Gremory Heiress, princess of destruction

Race: Full-blooded Devil

LVL: 40

HP: 2100

MP: 2400

STM: 2200

STR: 32

AGI: 34

DEX: 30

INT: 67

WIS: 58

She was decent but she stood no chance against Riser. and Akeno was okay...

Akeno Himejima

Title: Majer Masochist, vice president of the ORC

Race: Half fallen angel/devil

LVL: 42

HP:2200

MP:2300

STM: 2400

STR:23

AGI: 34

DEX:32

INT:59

WIS: 54

Akeno was alright but would get one shot by Riser. The Rias suddenly spoke, "Issei, Nuke do you know why we brought you here?" Issei replied by saying "No." I replied with "yes so should he leave or stay?" 

Rias then shooed Issei away and then looked at me "Why do I sense so much energy off of you?" 

"Probably due to the fact that I'm stronger than your whole peerage. And the answer is no, but if you plan to let Issei die in a few days after his date with Yuuma, then I will bring forth my might and power and put you down." Nuke said before he turned to her and let out a little of his Aura. Just enough to shake the building. Nuke then stopped and walked away, not listening to anyone else.