Chapter 5

When Nuke awoke, he heard

[Ding]

Quest: Becoming the Morder

Description: Kill all Holy beings in area

Rewards: 1 chest, 7000 EXP, 2 random skill books

Failure: death or fatal injury

Time limit: 16/25 days.

Staus: Complete

'Dungeon rewards include 250 fallen angels 17500 EXP, 250 angels 20000 EXP, quest rewards 7000 EXP, Bosses 18000 EXP= 62500 X10= 625000 EXP gained = 55 LVL'S.

Name: Nuke Wolf

Title's: Lone Wolf, Undead Morder

LVL: 181 (01,550/66,000)

HP: 9100 (Regen 140 per minute)

MP: 9200 (Regen 145 per minute)

STM: 9150 (Regen 150 per minute)

STR: 1270

AGI: 1270

DEX: 1270

INT: 100

WIS: 100

LUK: 75

SP: 794

'Random skill books'

Space manipulation: LVL 1

The ability to use space time to travel, block and suffocate your opponent's.

Mana cost: 1500 per use (You have to rip a hole in space time continuum it'll take a lot out of you)

Wind manipulation

The ability to use the air around you to attack and block attacks from your opponents.

Mana cost: 20 per use.

'Loot box rewards'

'Loot box contained

1000 Yen

Pop up item: Blacksmith

Ring of the Wolf

Rank: A

Description: If wearer is or has Werewolf blood in them, allows wearer to transform into Werewolf on wearer's command. 'Transform'.

'Would host like to accept these rewards? Y/N' Nuke then thought *yes* and when he opened his inventory, he pulled out the ring and put it on. He felt a weird power come over him then he looked at the time. *7:15* "I'm gonna be LATE!!!" he shot up and got dressed and ran out the door.

Timeskip after school.

"Hey, Nuke." He heard behind him. Nuke stopped, looked back and saw Kiba. He then said, "Hey Nuke, you mind coming to the ORC, Rias wants you."

"Alright, lead the way." Kiba nodded and lead you back to the ORC building. When they arrived, Nuke took out a small coin and threw it as hard as he could in the sky, straight up. He would let it hit the floor then he would leave when it did.

Nuke walked in and sat down once more; it was Friday that day, and Nuke didn't want to waste a lot of time there. Rias then asked "So, have you changed your mind?" The way she said it like her brother had done something that made him scarred.

"No."

"Well, I'm gla- wait WHAT? why not?"

"First your brother came over and was nice, he told me what you said about what I said. So, I enlightened him with the truth, I cooked him an omelet, we drank some beer, laughed our asses off. So no, he didn't change my mind, nor could he intimidate me, we only became drinking buddies and speaking of which, next time you meet him tell him to come to my house. I want to go to the bar and get a drink."