Happy.

A/N: TOMMY ANGST!
TW:Bullying, Manipulation
TOMMYINNIT POV STILL:
Math class was just some practice, knowing there was a test on Wednesday. Plus, Mr. Smajor was one of the best teachers. I got out of class about 35 minutes later. I usually walked down class, but I saw him. Him staring at me. I started running, listening to him running after me. I ran into the bathroom cause I knew it led to the other side of the school, but I could hear him. Hear him getting closer and closer. He would cause me to be late, late like everyday at this hour. He finally caught me, he waited, waited into everyone was in their classes. He grabbed me, shoving me to a locker. "Leave me alone Dream! I didn't do anything!" He slapped me. "Shut up Tommyinnit. Your happy face is gone when you're around me. That's not how you should be around your friend." "You aren't my damn friend!" He pushed me to the ground and got out a pen. I felt him hold me still as he put a smiley face on my cheek with his pen. "Keep that there till your last breath, got that Innit?" "Yes Dream." I watched him pick his bag up and walk away to his class. For fucks sake, why did he have to pick on me out of anyone? I got up, it was already 20 minutes into class by now so I picked up my bags, and went to the bathroom. I got into a stall, put my stuff down on the floor, and cried. Cried until nothing was left.
RING RING RING
I heard people coming in and out of the bathroom to get to different classes. I just stayed in the stall. I heard someone walk in, never leave. Then, knocking on the stall I was in. "Tommy? Are you okay? Where were you? I didn't see you in class." Purpled... Thank God. I unlocked the door and hugged him, tighter than I've ever hugged someone. I had my head to his chest, and cried. He stayed with me, listening to what happened. I could tell he was mad, but he stayed with me. He could have left me there, could have went to his class, but he didn't. He stayed with me. I'm so glad to have him. I might just confess.