Wilbur.

WILBURS POV:
I was cleaning when I heard my phone ring. I answered, and I heard Purpled. He sounded scared. "Wilbur! Something happened to Tommy! I don't know what happened! He looks bruised like someone beat him! Please some here!" He hung up and pinned a place. I immediately clicked, got into my car, and drove to the place. It was a beaten up house, but in tact. I got out and went inside. It was beaten inside as well.
DREAMS POV:
I was holding up Tommys chin with a knife. "Come on Tommy. Scream so Wilbur knows where you are" I heard him give in and scream. I looked at Purpled and he was smiling, smiling slightly. He better not be planning against me, or he might just go with him. I heard footsteps and I knew it was Wilbur. When he got down, I attacked him.
TOMMYINNITS POV:
I heard Wilbur coming down. No no no! "Please don't hurt him! Hurt me! Don't do anything to Wilby!" They didn't listen. Dream attacked Wilbur and tied him to the wall. He has to now watch what they do to me. He has to watch me suffer and be in pain. He looked so badly beaten up. Probably worse than me. I then, felt something dripping along my neck. Blood. I saw blood on the knife Dream was holding. I wasn't going to survive at this point. There's no way. Wilbur would have to watch his own brother die.