Stalked and Grabbed.

TOMMYINNIT POV:
I was on a walk with Purpeld, when I felt like I was being watched. Maybe it was just Purpled because we were talking, so we were looking at each other a lot. My brain told me differently though. Someone I knew, was out there somewhere, watching my every move. It was uncomfortable, and I started looking around us often. I guess Purpled caught on. "Tommy we're alone. No one else is here. It's just us." In his eyes, he knew, someone was out there as well. Although, he didn't seem scared. It was..weird. It was like he knew what was going on, like he was keeping a secret from me. I was scared, but I tried to hide it. We kept walking, but I felt like the person was getting closer and closer with each step. I felt uneasy. "Tommy, you don't look so well." "I'm fine, just a little scared from the feeling, y'know" He stayed silent. He knew what was happening, didn't he? "I'm sorry Tommy." Next thing I knew, I heard running, then I passed out. I heard someone talking before I passed it though. "Great Job, Purpled." "Of course, anytime Dream." I woke up in a cemented area. Like a basement. I saw Purpled by the wall. "Purpled? What happened?" I tried to move, but I was tied to a chair. "Purpled? Why the fuck am I tied to this chair? What's going on?" Purpled looked at me, a smile on his face. I knew then, he was doing something.
PURPLEDS POV:
I looked at Tommy, smiling bigger than I ever have. It worked. My plan worked. Allow me to explain, before you come at me, come at me after. You see, I've been friends with Dream for awhile. He hated Tommy, and soon convinced me. I'm lucky I'm in the drama club, just so I can act like nothings wrong, when really, I'm about to do something I should have done a while back. Tommy has been annoying lately. He never shuts up. I'm doing everyone a favor, with help from Dream. Lets go back to Tommy, shall we? I saw him trying to get out of the chair, even though he's tied down. "Tommyinnit, stop trying. It won't work." I could hear the small whimpers of his fear. I heard footsteps, and I knew he was here, and he was ready.
DREAMS POV:
I walked down the stairs, seeing Purpled smiling at me, and Tommy tied to the chair. "Well look at that! Purpled really did what he said. Im impressed Purpled." I looked at Purpled, and he looked happy. I'm glad he's helping me, but Poor Wilbur. I might just invite him down here to watch. Yeah, I'll do that. "Purpled, call Wilbur and have him come here. He'll enjoy this."