The Confession.

PURPLEDS POV:
I was with Tommy in the bathroom, watching as he cried in my chest, telling me what Dream did. I was filled with rage, but put it to the side to comfort him.  "Toms, you know he's manipulative. He's trying to manipulate you." I didn't hear him say anything back. Only the sniffles and whimpers of his crying. He looked up at me, puffy-eyed, and just upset. I hated seeing him like this. I've had a crush on him ever since the 5th grade! It hurt me seeing my crush like this. I knew I had no chance though..right?
RING RING RING
Oh. The bell. I guess, that's another class missed. Remember Purpled, it's for Tommy. Tommy..I let my mind wonder, even though I hated that. It would always go somewhere with Tommy. I couldn't get away from thinking about Tommy.
TOMMYINNIT POV:
I was laying on Purpled, just sniffling every once in a while. He looked like he was in his own world, so I though I would leave him alone. Hm, maybe I can confess to him..after school. Yeah. I'll confess after school. I'll get him flowers from the shop across the street. By now, We've probably skipped 3 classes by now. This would be last hour then school would be over. I have to make sure I'm ready. I got up, and Purpled snapped back Into reality. "Tommy? Where are you going?" "I'm just gonna leave school. I have to get something anyway." He got up, and said goodbye. Guess he would just roam around. I grabbed my stuff and talked out of the school. I went to the shop and bought some flowers. Purple flowers, yellow flowers, orange flowers, you name it. Of course, I got purple. I walked back and I saw Purpled, waiting for me. He waved at me, but then looked confused.
PURPLED POV:
I saw Tommy holding flowers as I waved at him, and I was confused, and scared. Was he..confessing to someone? No, he doesn't like anyone..right? Yeah. Maybe for Wilbur. "Hey Toms! Who are those flowers for?" He looked at me, and was..blushing?! I started blushing just from him blushing and god it was embarrassing. "Purpled, I really like you and have for a long time. I've liked you since the 4th grade and I couldn't get over it. I know you're probably straight, but I felt like I had to say it someday. Purpled, will you go out with me?" I stood there shocked, I couldn't move. I couldn't say anything, as I was blushing. What the FUCK. He liked me? That's..surprising. I didn't mean to, but I said the next things without thinking. "I'm sorry Toms, but I'm just not Into you. I'm sorry for turning this down, but I can't accept it then fake it. That wouldn't be right." I saw his eyes fill with tears. He nodded and walked away, well ran away. I felt so bad. I wanted to say that I liked him back, but I panicked. I didn't mean to. By now, he'd already almost be home. I should get home too.
AT PURPLED'S HOUSE
I walked inside my door, to see Puffy and Punz. Punz is my brother, and Puffy, we call her Papa Puffy. I had tears rolling down my face slowly, and Punz immediately got protective. "Purpled. Who the fuck hurt you? What happened? Why are you crying?" I pushed him away and ran to my room. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to think about what I've done and greave about it alone. What kind of person am I? I probably just spilt up my best friend, and I. I'm so stupid.