I Hope You Stay With Me.

PURPLED POV:
I'm going to find Tommy. I want to find Tommy. I know where he lives, but Punz will try his best to hold me back. Fuck it. Fuck them all, I want my best friend back. I walk out to them talking. "I'm going to see Tommy." I could see Punz immediately looked at me in anger. "I know the fuck you aren't." I cursed at him and ran away, ran outside, not to my room again, just wanted to point out. Why am I narrating this? No one can hear this...I think. Right? Yeah, no one can hear or see my thoughts. Wait what if they can?
SHUT UP PURPLED AND GET ON WITH THE STORY
Holy shit-ok then! I was approaching Tommys house, I knew it was there. I was listening to music on the way, cause his house is about 15 minutes away.
"Hey Soul Sister, Ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo"
I sang along as the music went by, until I opened my eyes and saw Tommy looking at me outside his window. Well that was..embarrassing, and kind of scary. I waved to him, but he just looked away and got off his bed to somewhere I couldn't see. Then I heard a door open, and I felt Tommy hugging me. He has tear stains on his face. I could tell he was crying a little bit ago. "Hey Big Man, I can tell you missed me." He just hugged me harder. I picked him up, and went to his room. Of course, I greeted Wilbur on the way there. I sat Tommy on his bed and cuddled into his chest. "Hey  Toms?" "Yeah Purpled?" I blushed out of embarrassment of what I was about to say. "I'm sorry for rejecting you. I really do like you a lot. I panicked and said I didn't like you, but I really do. I'll go out with you Tommy." Tommy just stayed frozen in shock.
He lifted me onto his lap(NOT IN A BAD WAY! A TYPE OF CUDDLING) and hugged me, and of course, I hugged him back. "This time, stay with me forever." "I promise you Tommyinnit, I'll love you till my last breath."
A/N: I still stand with what I said about the school stuff, yes it's going to stress me out, but for you guys, I'll work on this story more and more golden duo/Purpeldinnit as well.