Im sorry.

PURPLEDS POV:
I was watching Dream threaten Tommy and Wilbur, and I felt..bad. Tommy has been my best friend for years. He probably trusted me. Whatever, he deserves it. Dream told me so! He told me how Tommy bullied him, and how Tommy wanted Dream dead! He deserves everything...right? Fuck it. I took out my phone and started playing my playlist. I saw my playlist name and started tearing up. "Purpledinnit's Adventures" I guess Dream heard me sniffle. "Purpled? Are you crying?" "No. Im fine." He looked away and started talking to Tommy and Wilbur more. Blah blah blah this, and blah blah blah that. I looked at Tommy, and he immediately make eye contact with me. His eyes shedding tears down his face, blood and bruises on his face and eyes, and blood running down his neck all the way to his chest. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes, betrayal, hurt. I couldn't stand seeing him like this, but it's Dream. If I betray him, I'll end up dying. It's either my life, or...my loves life. Of course I would choose mine! Im too young to die! Wilbur can watch for all I care..right? I don't care..right? Who knows anymore. "You know it's not the same as it was." I listend to the lyrics. Lyrics of every song in the playlist. It all somehow reminds me of Tommy and I. Wilbur looked..really scared and panicked. I felt bad for him. I didn't want to do this, but if I didn't, I'll end up like Tommy and Wilbur. Trust me, Dream might be still in Highschool, but he knows how to fight. He broke someone's bones before in school. He surely will kill you easily if he wanted. "Purpled!" I looked up. Oh, Dream. "Yeah Dream?" "Can you kill Tommy for me?" ... Can I what? Kill...Tommy? No! No no no! "Im not killing Tommy! I never agreed to that part!" He glared at me, in a creepy, scary way. "...Fine." I told the knife out of his hand and crouched in front of Tommy. Tears were obviously coming out of both our eyes. That's when...
"Hey Soul Sister, Ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo"
No no no, not with this song playing! I started crying, and so did he, but just cried harder. I hugged him..and stabbed him in the back. "Im sorry, My Angel." I cried on his back, as I heard Dream laugh, and I heard Wilbur scream Tommy's real, full name. I felt so bad, but I didn't want to be dead. I was too young, but so was Tommy! I should have sacrificed myself! Im so stupid! "Good Job Purpled." I got up and went to Wilbur. "Wilbur, I promise, I'm going to get you out of here. I'm going to cut the rope, you act like you're tied up still until I yell at Dream. Then run." He was mad at me, obviously, but he listened. I cut the rope, and went over to Dream. I held my breath for a second the let out a sigh. "Dream..I'm done with your shit! You made me kill my own boyfriend! It should have been you and not Tommy!" Wilbur got up and ran out. I followed behind. I got in his car and he drove away before Dream could get us. I can't believe I just killed my own boyfriend. Im such a stupid asshole. It should have been me.