Pain

We got back to the Hellicarrier and Loki was put in a cell. I loathe him. He has everything and he chooses to give it all up for some childish reason.

I was sitting in a chair that was huge compared to me and I was cradling my head which still was ringing and tiny whispers were floating around. We all as in Bruce, Cap, Mr. Fleek who I found out was Thor, and Nat were gathered around a table watching footage of Loki and Fury talking.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass, thirty thousand feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" Fury said to Loki.

"Ant," Fury said gesturing to Loki, "boot." Gesturing to the control panel. Loki chuckled

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think for me."

"It's built for something a lot stronger than you"

"Oh I've herd." He walked toward the camera "a mindless beast and a uncontrollable demon." Everyone looked at me and I shrunk even deeper into my seat . "How desperate are you? You call on such lost creatures to defend you like your human corpse." This would be a great time to become one with the chair.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Oh, it burns you to have been so close, to have the tesserak to have power, unlimited power for what? A warm light for all man kinds to share? And then to be reminded what real power is." Fury started to walk away.

"Well let me know if real power wants a magazine or something."

Loki began starring at the camera and it felt like he was staring at me.

"He really grows on you doesn't he?" Bruce said sarcastically.

"Loki is gonna drag this out so, Thor what's his play?" Cap asked.

"He has an army called the Chituari, their not of Asguard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people, they will win him the earth in return I suspect for the Tesseract."

"An army, from outer space." Cap said seriously.

"I kind of believe it, I mean how realistic are some of us?" I said quietly.

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvik for." Bruce said partially ignoring my statement.

"Selvik?" Thor asked.

"He's and astrophysicist." Bruce replied.

"He's a friend." Thor said deeply.

"Loki has them under some kind of spell along with one of ours..." Nat said.

I so want to slam my freaking head down on this table constantly so maybe all my pain would die down.

"I wonder why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." Cap said.

"I don't think we should be on Loki," Bruce stated "that guys brain is a bag full of cats, you can smell crazy on him."

"I care how you speak of him. He is beyond reason but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother." Thor stated strongly.

"He killed 80 people in two days." Nat replied casually.

"He's adopted."

"He still has everything I ever wanted but decided to push it away for not being blood related." I grumbled under my breath. Nat gave me a confused look.

"What was that Padme?" Nat asked. I just gave her a 'really' look.

"I think it's all in the mechanics, iridium. What do they need the iridium for?" Bruce asked.

"A stabilizing agent." Tony stated as he walked in then started to mumble something to Phil.

"Means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D." he walked up to Thor and said, "No hard feelings point break, you gotta' mean swing."

"It would also meant that the portal would open as wide and stay open as long as he want." I said understanding Tony's statement while getting some shocked looks.

"What?" I asked

"Well it seems that the scarecrow has a brain. That man is playing galiga! He thought we wouldn't notice but we did." At that point I tuned Tony out but I did notice he put something at Fury's control station. I jumped at Tony raising his voice slightly. God my head was killing me.

"Am I the only one that did the reading?!" Tony exclaimed.

Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?" Cap asked.

"He'd have to heat the cube to 120 million celvin just to break the cooling barrier." Bruce evaluated.

"Unless Selvik has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling factor." I stated.

"Well if he could achieve that he could achieve heavy ion fusion which at any reactor on the planet." Bruce said.

"Finally, people who speak English, I'm proud of you scarecrow." Tony said.

"Thank you for your consideration." I mumbled so he could hear me.

"Was that what just happened?" Cap asked confused. Poor guy.

When Tony started talking again I zoned out trying to figure out what those voices were talking about. Then Fury made his entrance.

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube, I was hoping you could join him."

"You should start with that stick of his, it may be magical but it works a lot like a Hydra weapon." Steve said.

"I don't know about that but it is powered by the cube, and I would like to know how Loki was able to use it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his flying monkeys." What's up with all the Wizard of Oz jokes?

"Monkeys? I do not understand." Thor said confused.

"I do! I understood that reference." Cap said happily. Good for him.

"Shall we play doctor?" Tony asked Bruce. As he was gesturing out of the room, Fury interrupted.

"Before you go there is some information I would like to address." Fury said staring at me with his eye. I finally slammed my head on the table a few times trying to numb the pain and my annoyance of Fury's pushy behind.

"As you can tell I didn't inform you about Ghost Guardian's arrival on this mission." Fury started as I stood up and started to walk away.

"Get your transparent butt back in that seat Casper." Nat ordered.

My head was pounding so hard that I actually listened to her for once and I knew she would sense something was wrong. I sat back in my seat and put my head in my hands.

"She is S.H.I.E.L.D.'s biggest mystery. We can't find any information about her but she claims that she hasn't hidden any information and that we aren't willing to think outside of the box. She is able to do numerous things and we just added another thing to the list today."

"And it was supposed to stay off of you petty list. Bruce that cage wasn't built just for you it was also built as a safety precaution, to contain me because they can't predict what I'm going to do. They can't control me because they fear me too much. I'm threat to them even though I help them but I don't mind I'm too used to all this, being deemed untrustworthy, getting stared at, accused of things, and I just listen to it and try to ignore the fact that all they see in me is the monster."

I stood up as shakily walked out of the bridge. I think it's time I payed a very special son of a butthole a visit.

--

Heyyy!!! Hope you enjoyed my update! Thx for reading!
As always plz comment and vote if you like and it may help me get an update out faster ;)
May the 4th be with you ;D