White

As I walked through the hallways full of chaos I had one goal on my mind: find Loki and make him pay.

For some reason I felt an impulse to make sure the people on this ship stayed safe, especially the Cap and the rest of the gang.

I continued walking and all of a sudden it got suspiciously quiet. Then something hit me from behind making me fall over. I flipped around to see Clint aiming an arrow at my face.

"Clint it's me, remember?" I pleaded. His face scrunched with confusion. I could feel his mind fighting off the Tesseract's magic.

All of a sudden as he was about to shoot me he was plowed over by a red streak. Sorry guys this is Marvel not D.C. Comics, that red streak was Natasha's hair.

"Go to the main cell! I've got him!" She yelled to me, and once again I ran.

As I got to the cell room I heard Loki's voice, if I never have to see or hear him again it will be too soon.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?"

"I am going to make you pay Loki, I won't let you hurt anyone else. You're insane."

"I'm just as insane as you are Liberty."

"I'm won't deny that statement because I can't say or do anything to prove you wrong but, what I can do is stop you!" I flew up and knocked him over onto his back but he disappeared.

I felt energy behind me so I turned around and made myself transparent. His scepter went right through me. I felt a burning sensation as the blue stone passed through my chest. I flew up and pushed him down again but this time he was prepared as I came down to attack how slashed me with his scepter from my shoulder to my opposite hip. I staggered back and looked down at what he had done.

"No!" Thor screamed as I started to fall back towards the wall. I looked at the gash and saw my dull white blood pouring out. Yeah fun fact about me I have dull white blood. Loki stalked up to me, bent over and grabbed my chin forcefully.

"Only will your blood be pure white is when you make up for all those lives you ended that night, the night you became the monster. Sweet dreams Ghost Guardian." Loki laughed.

I was barely keeping myself awake as Thor hit the cage with his hammer and it braced itself. Loki smiled.

"The humans think us immortal, should we test that?" Then the guard was knocked over by my bae. A.K.A. Phil Coulson.

"Move away, please." Phil said glancing at me with a worried expression before wiping it off his face to focus on aiming the gun I helped design my free time here at Loki.

"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does."

"I do, it-" I coughed.

"Shhhhhh, don't spoil it." Coulson said still focused on Loki. "Wanna find out?" Then out of nowhere Loki appeared behind Phil and stabbed him.

"No!" I scream trying to move but only falling over on my gash. I hissed in pain. I spit out blood and saw Phil fall right next to me. I was able to pull myself up right next to him and bring my shaky hands to his chest and apply pressure to his stab wound.

I could feel Thor's anger and remorse toward Loki. It was affecting my emotions making my shake.

Loki walked over to the control panel proudly and pressed the red button, and Thor was no longer present on the ship.

"Thor!" I cried.

Then I brought my focus back to Phil.

"You're going to lose." He uttered.

"Am I?" Loki asked amused.

"It's in your nature."

"You heroes are scattered. your floating fortress falls from the sky. where is my disadvantage?"

"You lack conviction." I looked him in the eye and smiled. Oh Phil.

"I don't think I'm-" BOOOM! Loki was flown back. Through a wall I might add.

"So, that's what it does." I painfully brought myself to my knees in front of him.

"Yeah, now listen to me, you are going to hold on. I'm going to use my strength to heal you. You got me?" I stated and strongly as I could.

"No Leah, you are needed more than I am."

"Correction, it's Liberty and no even though I care for the people that I have worked with for the past few days, they don't need me." I said as I wiped the blood from his shocked face with my shaky hand and brought my hands to his chest.

"They probably won't even give me a second glance if I don't survive Unlike you. I'm also already mostly dead so there's nothing to worry about." I began to pump the remaining life in me to him. It was painful. My lungs to burned, but he deserved more time even if I could only give a few minutes.

"Tell them I said thank you." She said breathing heavily.

All of a sudden I was blown off of him and I flung on to the ground and hit my head on the railing and slid flat on the ground. The last thing I heard was the footsteps of the one and only Nick Fury.

*third person POV*

Fury kneeled down next to Coulson with sad eyes.

"Sorry boss. the God rabbited." Coulson stated.

"Just stay awake, eyes on me." Fury stated sternly holding his chin up.

"No, I'm clocking out here."

"Not an option."

"Liberty tried to give me what was left of her life but I fear that there was only enough left for a few minutes. I don't know if she ok but I need you to make sure of that for me." Phil stated out of breath. Fury nodded, "She told me to thank everyone for her."

"It's okay boss, it was never gonna work, if they didn't have something to...." and Phil was gone.

Fury stood up and watched as the medical team made its way to Coulson. He turned around to see the little girl's body, lifeless, more lifeless then it was before. As he picked her up she hung like the corpse she called herself I his arms. She looked so innocent.

"Agent Coulson is down." Fury said through the com.

"A medical team is on its way to your location." an agent replied through the com.

"They're here. They called it."

There was a painful silence.

"And I don't think I need a medical team to tell me that our so call ghost is no longer haunting us with her presence."

"Sir?" Natasha asked hesitantly, "what do you mean?"

"What I mean is that Liberty got what she wanted, to be with her family again." Fury looked down once again at the girl he always disrespected but now held all his respect in her tiny lifeless hands.

"She gave her last few minutes of her life to Coulson so he would hold on till I got there. Her last words were to relay her thanks to us all. She has earned each of our respect."

And that respect was given by all as her blood became pure white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeez I made myself really depressed... Well on another note sry I didn't update this yesterday like I said I would I was having technical issues lol

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you liked it! I'm gonna start working on the next chapter now cause I don't like leaving you all on a sad note ;) see ya!!!

~Maggie