Voices

As I exited the bridge I turned invisible. My hands shaking from all the pain, rage and fear. The whispers were getting louder. The pain was starting to become unbearable.

I slowly walked into the room where Loki's cell was. His back was facing me as I glared into it as I became visible.

"Hm, there's not a lot of people who can sneak up on me." He says as he turns around.

"You knew I would come." I sneered, "What have you done to Clint." I growled through my teeth.

"What will happen to his mind once you win?"

"Is that love Liberty?" Loki asked with a evil smile.

"Not love, but caring for someone who attempted helped me trust myself and who trusted and cared about me for the first time in so many years."

"Tell me who were those people, that cared about you. Didn't they leave you behind? All alone with nothing. No love, no home, no sole, barely a heartbeat and your still here." He said smiling evilly.

My breathing became heavy. The whispers stopped as I realized I was swimming in Loki's thoughts. I saw his hatred towards the people who gave him a home. I saw his plan, I saw everything about him.

"You listen here, you still have a mother, a father, heck a brother who is out there defending you! My parents are dead, they were killed by an purposeful explosion. I watched my mother die right in front of me, I-I couldn't h-help her, I-I could touch her, s-s-she couldn't see m-me before she died right in f-front of me! My father turned to ash! I would give a-anything to be there with them, out of this cruel world. You have everything I could ever want, but you throw something precious like that away like a piece of trash because they aren't your real parents. What did your real parents do?! They left you! They left you to die but your father saved you and took you as his own son! After my parents died I was taken to be experimented on. Tortured on, to become the monster I am today. Clint was sent to kill me because all everyone else saw was a monster, but he saw a broken little girl trapped in her own fate. He showed me compassion for the first time in so many years, now I'm going to ask again what will happen to Clint?"

He was just as shocked as I was that I came to this knowledge.

"Barton has told me what you've done, what you have attempted to do to try to reunite with you petty family. You don't realize that you are a dead sole. You are a half a sole, Liberty left you behind and is with you parents rotting in hell! You help the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that make up for the horrors but their a part of you, and they will never go away!" Loki growled as he hit the cage wall.

"I won't touch your so called Clint, not until I make him torture you slowly, intimately in every way he knows you fear and he'll wake just long enough to see what he did to you and you'll watch as I split his scull!" Loki raged on as I looked at with fury burning what was left of my sole.

"You're a monster!" I growled.

"No, they brought the monsters."

"So Banner and I? That's your play?" I ask him with a sly smile.

"What?" Loki asked shocked.

I walked out.

"Thank you for your cooperation." I said shortly.

"You are the real monster Liberty Beckett." Loki sneered.

"As you said Liberty Beckett is rotting in hell. She just forgot to bring this with her." I said gesturing to myself as I exited the room.

As I walked through the hallways I notice that Nat was following behind me. She grabs my shoulder before I could make it transparent and turned me towards her.