Chapter 6

Nick's POV

after the long day we had, we finally went home and we are finally engaged!
I am so happy that he said yes. When we went home, Charlie went straight to bed and he immediately layed on our bed.
I went over to him and sat next to him "are you tired, char?" I asked him softly "mhm" he replied, still laying on the bed "okay goodnight char" i said before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change my clothes.
God i still can't belive that charlie said yes, i don't know what I'll do if he said no. Are we still together right now if he didn't said yes? Probably no, but here we are happy and engaged.
And charlie is probably asleep by now. 

When i got out of the bathroom i saw charlie still awake while he's on his phone.
"I thought that you are asleep by now" i said. A little confused on why is he still not asleep by now.
"I can't sleep so im scrolling through instagram" he said while still scrolling on his phone
"Oh, do you want to cuddle with me?" I asked
"Is that even a question? Yes, ofcourse" he said and he stopped using his phone to look at me while walking torwards the bed.

Charlie fell asleep minutes after cudddling together but we stayed like that until we woke up in the morning.

A/n

Okey i know this took a little long to update but here it is.
I got busy with stuff and i have to go back to school tomorrow so i will probably update on friday.

~ •leafhop• ~