Chapter 10

Oliver's POV

Charlie doesn't like visiting? So he technically doesn't like seeing me? I thought he loved me, but i guess he doesn't.

"Wait you don't like visiting here? So you don't like visiting me either?" I asked with tears in my eyes. Before he vould speak, i runned away and head to my bedroom and locked the door behind me, even though mum has a no closing the door rule in the house. My mates followed me but i didn't care.

A few minutes later i heard someone knocking on the door and someone shouting outside my room.
"Oliver please let me in" it was Charlie, no im not letting him in, i bet he was forced to come here and do something else other than seeing me.
"No, go away" i said and he didn't stopped knocking on my door.
"Please Ollie, let me in" at this point, tears started to fall from my eyes. I dont think that i can trust Charlie anymore, even Nick.
"Olli please just let me in" "NO" more tears fell from my eyes as i shouted.
"Ollie, please listen to your brother" the voice that spoke was different, it was soft and calm, almost convincing but i didn't gave in. I knew that it was Charlie's boyfriend Nick that spoke.
"Please just go away Nick" i replied with yhe same tone as Nick but i was close to the door so Nick will be able to hear it.

"Oliver, this is Tori can you just please open the damn door" i opened the door and saw the standing outside. Charlie's head is burried into Nick's chest while Tori and Michael we're infront of them and they're very close to the door.
"Thank god you finally opened that door" Charlie lifts his head up from Nick's chest and he begun to speak.

"Oliver, you're not the reason on why i don't visit" "then why don't you?" I asked all confused "mum is the reason on why i don't visit, you we're too young to understand at the time but she'd always forced me too eat my meals even though i had an eating disorder and it got all worse when i was released from the hospital. We never told you because we didn't want you to turn like me or Tori, so we just kept you happy" mum forced Charlie to eat even though she knew that Charlie has an eating disorder? But why? Why of all people mum was the one who did it, our very own mother forced Charlie to eat even though he had struggled eating.
"Im sorry on what Tori said came our wrong and made you upset but we have a surprise for you" Charlie says and my eyes widened at the word surprise, i always loved surprise even when i was a little kid. So that's why they came, to visit, for me. Now i feel bad on how i acted earlier.

"What's the surprise?" I asked eagerly but my voice was a little croaky since i just stopped from crying.
"Will you be the best man at mine and Nick's wedding?" I get to be best man? I've been dreaming of this day ever since i was 7 years old. And it finally came true, I GET TO BE BEST MAN AT THEIR WEDDING.
"Ofcourse i would! I've been wanting to be your best man ever since i was 7" i say excitedly and Charlie was looking a lot better since i left my room.
"We also have a surprise" Michael cuts in.
"Another surprise?" I say
"Tori's pregnant" Michael says and i was in complete shock. I get to be an uncle and i get to be best man at Nick and Charlie's wedding, this is probably the best day of my life.
"Congratutions" is all i can say

I walked torwards Tori and gave her a massive hug. I know that she doesn't like hugs but this is important.
"I love you guys" "we love you too Oliver" Tori replied and she hugged me back.

Charlie's POV

That sorta went well, not counting the fact that my mum force feed me until Tori and Nick came into the kitchen to stop her.
We're on our way back to Tori's house because our car is there and we need to get home since we have a little puppy waiting for us at our flat. (A/n i know that I didn't mentioned a puppy but please ignore that and i know it will not make any sense)

When we got to their house, we quickly said our goodbyes and head off to our flat.

I kinda fell asleep but luckily Nicky woke me up and we both went inside together.
Our little golden retriever puppy named daisy was waiting for us at the door. "Hi daisy, did you had a good day?" Nick said in his cute little baby voice. I looked at him and chuckled "your cringy my love" "oh am i" he asked a little offended. "Mhm you are" "lets see about that" he had said before he carried me to our bedroom and slams me onto the wall, he suddenly puts our lips together and he kisses me rougly.
I kiss him back the same rough kiss he's doing to me right now. Nick lick's my bottom lip for access inside my mouth.

After a while of making out, Nick starts to hndress me but i stop him before he could get my shirt off. "No, not tonight im kinda tired" he obeys and stops "alright, do you wanna sleep instead?" he asks and i just nodded in response.

He grabs my hand and we make our way to our bed "wait here while i get daisy" he exits our room and i just stared at the wall while he's gone. Is he dissapointed that i stopped him? Is he mad at me? I know that he probably isn't but that doesn't stop my brain from from thinking all that shit inside my head.
I got frustrated and layed down on the bed whole i waited for Nick to come back with Daisy.
While waiting, my eyes got heavier by the minute and suddenly it closed and i drifted off to sleep.

Nick's POV

I left the room and saw daisy in the kitchen near her water bowl, then i noticed that it was empty and she's probably thirsty so i refilled it for her. I let her drink skme water before carrying her and bringing her to mine and Charlie's bedroom.
But before i bring daisy to our room, i have to get a pee pad since daisy just dramk water and i don't want her peeing all over pur bedroom floor. I dont think Charlie wants that either.

When i got to our room, i noticed that charlie is already asleep kn our bed.
I placed the pee pad near the door before laying beside Charlie.
Daisy is at the endof our bed as usual because that's where she sleeps.
Charlie looks peaceful while sleeping, i know it might sound crazy but i love watching him sleep because of how peaceful he looks.
He deserves that rest tonight and i hope that he doesn't get a nightmare tonight, he had a really long day and a nightmare is the last thing he needs right now and i'll hate it if his sleep gets disturb.

A/n
Woohoo! Another chapter done.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, see you next time.

~ •leafhop• ~