Part 4

A wide smile bloomed on Neil's face. "Finally she is infront of my eyes. Wait where she is going? No! I can't miss her now." Neil stood up from his chair and his legs followed Avni just like they are under some spell.
" Hey.. dude... where are you going?" Ali asked Neil but got neglected. He ran behind Neil.
"What's with you?" Ali asked blocking Neil's way outside the college canteen. Neil tried to slip off but failed. His eyes were eagerly following Avni.
"God.. damn Ali. I can't miss her again!" Neil slightly pushed Ali and ran in the direction where Avni disappeared in the crowd.
"Her? You saw her again?" Ali creased his brows and followed Neil.
They ran here and there in the campus but in vain. After half an hour, Ali stopped Neil who was promptly searching for his love.
"Uff.. dude.. I m tired. Are you sure you saw her? Because you told me the other day in A2Z mall the same and roamed around the whole day not finding her."
Ali huffed.

"I m sure it was her only, back in the mall and today here." Neil declared. "And who told you to follow me? You leave. I will come only after meeting her." Neil said irritated.

" I m sure you are hallucinating Neil. Otherwise how can you find her in this crowded busy city? That too two times after the restaurant incident. Strange!"
Ali said in disbelief.

"F**k off with your negative vibes! It is because of you I missed her today. If I can't find her, I m gonna kill you." Neil pushed his sleeves up and raked his messy hair walking away from Ali.
"He has totally lost it. tsk.. tsk.." Ali said placing his both hands on hips.
****
Avni scanned the canteen when she was dragged by Vidyut to their usual corner table.
" Has he gone? Sunehri is sitting with an unfamiliar boy in that place now. Thank God." Avni sighed.
Vidyut also scanned the surroundings. "Where is he?"
"May be... he has gone." Avni shrugged.
"Really? I missed the chance." Vidyut said in disappointment.
"Why?" Avni asked in horror.
"I really wish I could roast you in front of him." Said a smirking Vidyut. " Anyway, what would you have now?"
"Vid.. I am not feeling good. I wanna go home."
"Are you serious? Because of him?" Vidyut asked with wide eyes.
"No Vid... it's just.... Paining.. I think I have got my periods."
"There you are! I was wondering why are you being so wiered. Let me drop you home. " Vidyut got up from his chair but Avni stopped him holding his wrist.

"It's ok. I will get an auto. Don't worry."
"Are you sure Champ?" Vidyut hesitated.
"101 percent. You carry on, I can handle."
Avni stood up from chair holding her bag and walked towards the college entrance.
***
"Uff... just saved." Avni settled herself on her bed after getting fresh. She laid on her stomach due to pain and messaged Vidyut that she is home. Then she opened Netflix on her phone to watch something to kill time. Slowly Avni slipped away from the movie and started to roam around "HIM"!

Yes. The singer, who else?
" He is kinda boyfriend material. With good looks, like 'Chris Prat'. Yeah I like him a lot. Especially his eyes, which are like ocean of emotions. ..mm.. and his voice.. am I blushing? But for whom? Chris Prat or ...."
Avni hid her face in the pillow. She visualized her kissing the man in the restaurant and also his expression when he saw her.. in the mall. Yes, we met 2 weeks ago in A2Z mall.
***
Avni and Riya were going to the second floor on escalator. She was randomly scanning the surroundings and saw HIM, who was on the other escalator moving down from second floor.

"Oh.. it is... him! Am I dreaming or what?"

To her surprise he too laid eyes on her instantly.
"Oh my... How does he know it? His eyes are making me nervous." Avni turned away from him feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Why are you smiling Avni?" Riya asked confused and scanned around.
"Hey, did you see... him? He is coming to you I think." Riya asked Avni making her crane her neck back. Avni saw Neil climbing down the escalator and moving to the one on which they are moving up.
Avni felt goosebumps. She ran up the stairs followed by Riya and then Neil a little away from them.
"Babes... stop.." Riya called out trying to catch up with Avni. Avni quickly ran into the rest room without even looking back. She was panting hard.
"Avni... why did you run? " asked riya catching her breath.
"I... don't know Ri.."
"You don't know? You know what you look like a big tomato right now."
Avni turned her face sideways closing her eyes.
" Stop blushing idiot. You like him right?"
Riya shook Avni's shoulder.
Avni just tried to suppress her smile by biting her lips and nodded negatively.
"It is so obvious. You can't hide it. But, why did you run? From his reaction, I think he is also interested in you."

"Really?" Avni asked eagerly?

"Look at you. So desperate you are! Then why did you run?"

Avni gulped "No.. I am not. Just.. it is... really embarrassing that I kissed him the other day. What he must be thinking about me now? I ruined it."

"Ruined what? Oh.. your image? I think he has a good impression of you that's why he is stalking you." Riya said with a sheepish smile.

"Shut up Ri.. what if he is thinking about me as a pervert or so? Or.. what if he is a bad guy? It's all because of you I landed in such a mess! Dare my foot!"

Riya made a face. " You are being weired!"

"Weired and me? Listen I am leaving. You go shopping alone." Avni lost her temper.

"Hey...Avi..Avi.. don't leave. You don't wanna face him, I understand. But please help me na.. You know na, no one will accompany me for shopping except you. Let's go somewhere else."

" Only on one condition. You will keep this yourself. Okay?"
"Double ok."
****
"How come he found my college? Is he stalking me? God... I am in trouble then.   Strange! I am feeling happy and nervous at the thought of him stalking me at the same time. I need to solve this ASAP. Arrghh.. Need some distraction. "
Avni got out of bed and went to the kitchen to grab something to munch on.
***
Neil was scrolling through the social media lying on his bed in the evening in his rented room which he shares with DD. "I missed her today too. But it's ok. Atleast I found her college. One minute... Sunehri is also in the same college. What if she knows her? Wait! I should check the friends list of Sunehri. Neil... you are brilliant." Neil patted his own shoulder being proud of himself.
He immediately searched Sunehri's name in the social media. There she is. We have two common friends: DD and Ali.
"When did this Ali followed her?" Thinking this he clicked on the profile. "Arrghh..! It's private account. Why girls have to make their account private? I regret not following her in social media. Need to send her a follow request."
Neil sent a request and waited impatiently for the acceptance.

To be continued.

Did you like the update? Now, wait for the next update just like Neil.
Thank you for your votes and comments.