2

| May 24th - Chicago Illinois |
| 12:30pm - NBA Youngboy's hotel room |

NBA Youngboy's POV :

———————————————————————

"Who was just on the phone?" Kd asked while I packed my things. "Chris he said we could go over there today, Lola is off so she'll let us inside" I explained and he nodded.

Chris and me have been good friends since we were young. He was born and raised in Baton Rouge too. He left to go out of town for business yesterday morning so he asked me to make sure his house and his wife is straight. He said we could stay there so the gang and I are packing our things so we can go over to Chris's house.

I walked into the room that Jaz and I were sleeping in and she was looking at herself get dressed in the mirror. "Do we really have to stay over there?" She mumbled. "It's better than staying here" I shrugged.

"It ain't like we gon be staying at some randoms house, Lola will be there" I said and she slightly nodded. "What no Jaz?"

"Nothing" she shook her head giving me a small smile. "You sure?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her forehead before Ben walked into the room. "We ready"

"Okay us too" I said and he nodded. Jaz grabbed her things and I did the same.

We all carried our things out the hotel before putting them into a black suv and getting inside. I gave the driver Lola's address before we headed to Lola's house. "What about your car?" Babyjoe asked.

"I got someone bringing it" I assured him before logging on to Instagram and Lola's picture was the first to come up.

Lolalove :

Pretty and perfect😚💅🏽Liked by OgChris  and 12,000 others

Liked by OgChris  and 12,000 others

Comments disabled....

I liked the picture before I continued to scroll. "Kentrell"

"Hm?" I responded not looking at Jaz and I heard her sigh. "Never mind..."

I swear she better not start tripping while we over here and embarrass me.

-

-

-

Lola Love Jones's POV:

After taking a few more pictures of myself in the mirror I heard a knock on the door indicating that Kentrell was here.

I opened it seeing Ben and smiled. "Hey!" I waved and he pulled me into a side hug before walking in the house. He was followed by Kd, Ben and Babyjoe. I greeted all of them before looking around.