12

| November 4th- Salt Lake City Utah |
| 1:50pm  - Layla's Vacation house  |

Lola Love Jones's POV :

———————————————————————

"I can't believe that hoe" Khyra shook her head while talking to Layla in my room while I was fixing my outfit.

"Right she was tripping last night" Layla sucked her teeth. "Thought I was gonna have to fuck that hoe up" Khyra and Layla laughed. "She wasn't tripping" I sighed turning to face them. "Whatchu mean?" Layla questioned.

"Kentrell...he told me he's In love with me" I mumbled and Khyra's mouth hung open while Layla smirked. "Bitch I knew that" Layla waved me off. "I didn't" Khyra looked around.

"Everytime I went to see Three, Kentrell would always talk about you when Jaz wasn't around. Until he got locked up" Layla shrugged.

"Damn...what are you gonna do?" Khyra asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, he has a whole fiancé. I can't compete with that" I sighed. "You shouldn't have to compete if it's love Lola" Layla said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Girl when you become a love therapist" I waved her off while Khyra laughed. "Anyways let's go, Ben invited us to go get lunch with them" Khyra said and I nodded before we left the house.

We got into a Uber and went to the mall before seeing Kentrell's car pull up. "Why are we waiting out here? It's cold as fuck" Layla complained and I nodded. "Wassup" Three got out of the car and hugged Layla. "Come on its cold" she said and they walked inside the mall.

Ben got out of the car before walking in the mall with Khyra, of course leaving me to walk in with Kentrell.

"You good?"

"Mhm" I mumbled while he locked his car doors. "Where's Kd?"

"Home with Babyjoe and Jaz" Kentrell mumbled and I nodded while we walked in the mall together. After a few minutes of awkward silence Kentrell finally spoke up.

"Now you can't talk to a nigga?"

"Huh?"

"hUh" he mocked me before chucking and I playfully rolled my eyes. "I can talk...I just didn't know what to say" I shrugged.

"Let's talk about yesterday"

"Let's not" I shook my head while walking into a store and Kentrell followed me. "Lola-"

"Kentrell"

"Just talk to me" Kentrell grabbed my arm and I mean mugged him. "There's nothing to talk about" I said through gritted teeth.

"A nigga told you he in love with you and you ain't got shit to say?" Kentrell sucked his teeth and I sighed.

"Kentrell....me and my husband got a divorce and I went on with life as a alcoholic while one of the reasons me and my husband divorced is writing me from a jail cell and-" I cut myself off looking down at the ground.

Kentrell lifted my chin up with his finger. "And what?"

"A-and....no matter how wrong it is....I'm in love with you too....I don't know when it happened but it did. I tried to convince myself that you weren't good for me but somehow I always see the good in you. We've known each other ever since I married Chris and I always felt something but I guess I just tried to ignore the signs.All of this doesn't matter though, because you have a fiancé now and a baby" I sighed.

"Why does everybody think I'm marrying ha" Kentrell laughed a little. "Um maybe because of her Instagram post"

"I can't just buy a girl a ring now?" Kentrell asked and I stayed quiet. "That's what I thought" he said before walking out of the store and I followed him.

-

-

-

Khyra Kris POV:

"What y'all wanna watch?" I asked, Ben, Layla and Three while they all shrugged. Kentrell and Lola were upstairs talking so I wasn't gonna bother them. I think they needed time to talk things out anyways.

"Oh you seen Kevin Hart's new shit?" Ben asked and I scrunched up my face. "With the pets?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah let's watch that" he smiled while Layla and I laughed.

"You're a child" Layla laughed while sitting on Three's  lap and I nodded with Ben's arm around me. "Fuck y'all" he spat and I chuckled again before looking up the movie.

"Don't tell me we really watching this shit?" Three asked and I shrugged, "Why not? Ima go make some popcorn" I stood up going into the kitchen.

While I made the popcorn I was looking in the fridge for some grape soda but there was none left.

I sucked my teeth before stopping the microwave and walking into the living room. "You drink my soda?" I asked Layla and she shook her head no.

I walked upstairs to Lola's room. I was about to knock on the door before I heard something. I put my ear close to the door and heard Lola moaning.

OMG-

I laughed a little and quietly snuck back down the steps. "Lola drunk it?" Layla asked and I shrugged. "She a little...busy right now" I said causing Three and Ben to laugh while Layla smirked. "Ouu my bitch getting it in!" Layla practically yelled and I shushed her.

"Let's just eat some popcorn and watching this damn movie."

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕