7

| June 7th - Chicago Illinois |
| 1:30pm - Lola's House |

Lola Love Jones's   POV :
———————————————————————

"Thanks" I smiled after Ben took my pictures and he nodded. "Yo wea Top at? I ain't see him last night" Babyjoe walked over to us and I stayed quiet. "Did you see him?" Kd asked me. "I think he went to the studio" I mumbled. "Damn without us" Ben sucked his teeth.

"Y'all feel like going to the movies?" I asked after posting the picture Ben took of me.

Lolalove:

♥️Liked by Khyrakrissss and 7,000 others 💬Khyrakrissss : Best😍❤️Nbayoungboy : Slime💚Nbaben10: I took this💚Nbakd : ugly ahh😂User : So pretty! User : why is the nba gang commenting ? 😐User : Nigga put a ring on your finger and suddenly you thi...

💬
Khyrakrissss : Best😍❤️
Nbayoungboy : Slime💚
Nbaben10: I took this💚
Nbakd : ugly ahh😂
User : So pretty!
User : why is the nba gang commenting ? 😐
User : Nigga put a ring on your finger and suddenly you think you the shit?
User : YB don't leave Jaz for no lame
>Nbakd - Fix yo wig then come talk shit hoe😚
>Og3three - 😂😂😂😂

Load more comments....

"Hell yeah" Kd smiled and I nodded. "Okay let's go" I walked over to my car and we all got inside.

That gang is supposed to leave in a few days which would leave me in this house alone until Chris comes back, whenever that it.

"What movie y'all wanna see?" I asked pulling off. "A horror movie" Kd smiled. "Hell no" Babyjoe shook his head. "Let's see one of dem lil funny movie shits."

"It's called a comedy dumb ass" Kd spat causing me to laugh. My phone started to ring and I told Kd to answer it. "You're not Lola" I heard Khyra laugh. "Nah I'm Kd" Kd smirked. "Anyways where's Lola?"

"Driving" he faced the camera towards me and I smiled before quickly looking back at the road. "Where y'all going?"

"The movies"

"To see what?"

"We don't know yet"

"Ou bitch pick me up" I heard Khyra say and I laughed. "Okay I'm on my way" I said before Kd hung up.

We got to Khyra house and she got in the car before sitting in the front seat making Kd get in the back with Joe and Ben.

"Okay let's decide what we gonna see" Khyra turned to face the boys after putting her seatbelt on and I pulled off. "I wanna see a horror movie but Joe bitch ass wanna see a comedy" Kd sucked his teeth.

"What about you?" She smiled a little at Ben. "I don't care as long as I get to sit beside you" he smirked back and I chuckled a little shaking my head.

The car ride wasn't long before we got to the movies. When we got there we decided to see a horror movie but our movie didn't start until four and it was only two thirty.