16

| November 17th - Chicago Illinois |
| 2:30pm - Lola's  house |

Lola Love Kay's POV :

———————————————————————

"Finallyyyyy" I smiled while getting dressed. "First day at work?" Khyra asked and I nodded smiling. "Girl you all happy for what?" She laughed causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Anyways when I get back we're gonna talk about selling this piece of shit" I pointed around the house. "Wait you're selling the house?" Khyra asked and I nodded. "Duh, I'm no longer Lola Jones soooo" I shrugged.

"Damn okay then, do you boo" Khyra smiled. "Where Layla at?"

"She spent the night with Three...I thought I told you that"

"Nah you didn't" I shrugged. "I'll be back later tonight though"

"Later tonight? Where you working at?"

"I'm a manager" I smiled. "Manager?" She questioned and I nodded. "Yeah for a rapper"

"What's his name?"

"Why? You think it's a him?" I laughed and Khyra shrugged. "Well if you must know, his name is Melvin" I smiled.

"Melvin" Khyra laughed and I smiled. "Anyways I gotta go" I said before hugging Khyra. "I'll text you so you and check in almost every hour" I assured her and she laughed.

"Okay, ima go to the mall with Ben and Kd since I'm off today" she said and I nodded before grabbing my purse and leaving the house.

-

-

-

I arrived at Melvins house and admired it. I parked in the driveway before getting out of my car and making sure my outfit was okay.

I knocked on the door before Melvin opened it and smiled. "Wassup lil Shawty" he said and I laughed a little before giving him a side hug and smiling.

"I thought you lived in Florida"

"I do but I make exceptions for certain people" he smirked at me and I laughed before sitting on the couch.

"Okay so you wanna talk about some things you needa do now that you're out of jail?" I questioned and he nodded before sitting next to me.

We talked business for hours before Melvin started recording me on his phone and I laughed. "Melvin stop" I giggled.

"Call me Melly" he smiled and I nodded. "Okay well what time is it?" I questioned before picking up my phone seeing I had got a text.

Unknown : Stop hanging around YB or I will kill you.

I scrunched my face before Melly snapped me out of my thoughts. "Say, you good?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine, anyways it's six o'clock, I should get going" I said standing up and Melly stood up along with me.

"I enjoyed working with you today" he pulled me into a hug. The smell of his cologne bout made me weak in my fucking knees.

"Same here" I pulled out the hug. "Anyways, talk tomorrow?" I asked and Melly nodded while I put on my shoes. "Wait"

"Yeah?"

"Stay for dinner" Melly smiled causing me to smile.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

"Y'all seen this shit?" I asked showing the gang my phone.

YNWMELLY :

@Lolalove thanks for having dinner with me🖤♥️Liked by Cardib and 23,000 others 💬Jaydasmions : Damn Cousin you bagged that?👀❤️User : Thought she was with YB? User : She's a hoeeee😂🤣🤣User : not y'all hating 🤔Nbaben10 : tf is this😭User : ou s...

♥️Liked by Cardib and 23,000 others
💬
Jaydasmions : Damn Cousin you bagged that?👀❤️
User : Thought she was with YB?
User : She's a hoeeee😂🤣🤣
User : not y'all hating 🤔
Nbaben10 : tf is this😭
User : ou she pretty😉😚

Load more comments....

"Damn" Kd mumbled and I mean mugged him. "That's all you gotta say?" I questioned and he shrugged. "What am I supposed to say?"

"Yeah Top, you cheated on Jaz with Lola, how Lola don't know you ain't gon do the same thing to her?" Three asked and I sucked my teeth.

"Cause I wouldn't" I said in a duh tone making them laugh. "That's what you said about Jaz" Babyjoe added making me mug him.

"Now I gotta kill this nigga" I sighed standing up and shaking my head. "Why? Lola don't want you" Ben scrunched his face.

"She still mines!" I argued while Kd laughed. "Pussy must be powerful" Kd mumbled.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" I said through gritted teeth. I walked upstairs and slammed my room door before FaceTiming Lola and she answered.

"Hello?"

"Whatchu doing at the nigga Melly house?" I scrunched my face in the camera and Lola chuckled. "Kentrell you're not my nigga and I work for him"

"Whatchu do for him?"

"I'm his manager" Lola said and I rolled my eyes. "Ightt Bruh"

"Bruh?!" Lola questioned before I hung up and sucked my teeth. I got a text and figured it was Lola but when I checked it wasn't.

Unknown : I'm coming for you

I chuckled to myself and shook my head.

"Mane ight..."

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕

I was thinking of ending this story soon. I'm just not fw it honestlyyyy💀. (Fw = fucking with)