21

| A year later - Miami Florida |
| Lola's new house - 3:30pm |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————

"Come here" Layla yelled at Christian. "No mommy Lay" he pouted and she sucked her teeth. "Boy it's my best friends birthday. I'm not doing this shit with you" Layla rolled her eyes before Paige walked downstairs. "When is Auntie Lola getting here?"

"Soon, Uncle Trell is bringing her" Layla explained before Paige sat down on the sofa. "Finally" Layla looked around at the decorations.

"You look stressed" Khyra laughed a little at Layla. "Girl I ammm" Layla dragged. "Ever since court happened and I was found not guilty of you know what I've just been tired" Layla explained.

Layla got arrested for only two days. She had a court and told them that she murdered Chris, Drop and Bri for kidnapping her, she called it self defense and the judge believed her. She wasn't aware the Bri made her the god mother to her children until she was able to take custody of Paige and Christian.

"Where's Autumn?" Layla asked refereeing to Kentrell and Lola's daughter. "Upstairs with Three" Khyra said before looking around at everything. "The decorations are cute" she smiled.

"Yeah Lola gonna love them" Layla smiled too.

Lola was currently still working for YNW Melly but they promised to keep everything business between them, and now she had just been focusing on Kentrell and becoming an influencer.

Her and Kentrell only have one kid which is their daughter Autumn but they're hoping to have more one day.

A hour passed before all the guest arrived at the house.

"They're coming" Kd said looking out the window before turning off the lights and running to hide. Everyone was hiding and when the door opened Lola and Kentrell walked inside.

"Kentrell I hate coming home when it's da-"

"SURPRISE" Everyone yelled cutting Lola off after she turned on the lights and she stepped back. "You guys didn't" she looked at Khyra and Layla. "We did" Layla smiled. "Happy birthday bitchhhh" Khyra dragged and Lola laughed.

"Happy birf day mommy" Autumn said causing Lola to chuckle and pick her up. "Thank you baby" Lola said before admiring the decorations.

 "Thank you baby" Lola said before admiring the decorations