10

| June 12th - Chicago Illinois |
| 9:50am  - Lola's House   |

Lola Love Jones's POV :
———————————————————————

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Khyra yelled causing me to damn near fall out of my bed. "Why are you yelling" I groaned. "Because you're officially-"

"I don't need a reminder of my a-"

"TWENTY ONE" Khyra yelled before popping a bottle of champagne. I mean mugged her while she poured me a glass before smiling and taking the glass. I sipped on the champagne and smiled. "Thank you"

"You're welcome now get up, your party starts at one and you can't be late to your own party" she sat the bottle of champagne on the nightstand. "I haven't even brushed my teeth I stood up stretching. "Mhm I can tell" Khyra fanned her face and I waved her off.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth before hopping in the shower.

When I got out the shower it was already ten thirty. I pulled out a new bathing suit that I had just bought and put it on along with long t-shirt to cover it before posting on Instagram.

Lolalove:

Happy birthday to me🥰♥️Liked by nbayoungboy and 13,000 others 💬Nbayoungboy : Happy birthday slime💚Khyrakrisssss : happy birthday best😍❤️Og3three : Happy birthday💚💚Nbakd : Happy birthday ugly Chrisj : got a surprise for you 🫣❤️

♥️Liked by nbayoungboy and 13,000 others
💬
Nbayoungboy : Happy birthday slime💚
Khyrakrisssss : happy birthday best😍❤️
Og3three : Happy birthday💚💚
Nbakd : Happy birthday ugly
Chrisj : got a surprise for you 🫣❤️

Load more comments.....

I walked out of my room and downstairs before the gang and Khyra yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I smiled and finished walking down the steps. "Thank you" I hugged them all.

"Okay now let's finish setting up" Khyra said and everyone nodded before splitting up.

"Happy birthday" Kentrell smiled at me before pulling me into a hug. "Thank you" I smiled. "You ready for your party?"

"I don't really like parties but yeah" I nodded. "I gotchu something"

"Really?" I asked surprised and he nodded. "Yeah its with the rest of the gifts" he said before Khyra walked over. "Um helloooo, Kentrell you should be getting My best friend her breakfast that I made!" Khyra pushed him into the kitchen and I laughed sitting on the couch.

"This is nice" I mumbled smiling to myself.

-

-

-

"This is really nice guys" I smiled at everyone. "Is there too many guest?" Khyra asked and I shook my head. "No it's fine" I assured her. "Y'all this my bitch Miley" Kd walked up to us.