3

| May 26th - Chicago Illinois |
| 6:45pm  -Lola's house |

Lola Love Jones's POV :

———————————————————————

"Khyra are you listening to me?" I huffed while packing my things. I was getting ready to leave work while on the phone with Khyra. I adjusted my airpods as she started to speak. "Yeah sorry I was texting" she said and I sighed.

"It's fine, I'm just stressed out" I said honestly. "Girl you need to relax...Chris loves you and he would never do anything to hurt you" She assured me. "I know...I just don't like that girl Bri. She's always posting him and shit"

"Well he is her manager, she could just be thankful for him" Khrya said once I locked up my office and walked to the elevator. "Yeah you're right"

"Anyways its almost time for me to go to work, I'll call you later" She said and I nodded. "Okay, be safe."

"You too" Khyra said before hanging up the phone. I walked to the parking lot before seeing my car in its reserved spot and I got inside locking the doors before my phone started to ring. I pulled my phone out of my purse and answered it.

"Kentrell?"

"Yeah, you off of work yet?"

"Yeah I just got off" I said starting up my car. "Can you ride with me to go get some food? Jaz bitching, she took my car an-"

"Okay, I'll text you when I'm outside" I cut him off. "Thanks slime" he said before I nodded and hung up.

Once I got to my house I texted Kentrell and got out of the car. "I'll drive" he said and I nodded handing him my keys. I got into the passenger side and we both put on our seatbelts. "How was work?"

"Busy" I sighed. "This is my first time getting off early in a while" I explained and Kentrell nodded pulling off. "What did you guys do all day?" I asked leaning my seat back.

"I went to the studio, Kd and Babyjoe stayed home then Jaz started bitching while we was at the studio so we left, they got some food but I was too upset to eat then when we came back home I took a nap. I woke up to my car being gone along with Jaz" Kentrell explained and I chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"I mean its not my relationship but you and Jaz sure do argue a lot" I shrugged. "Shit be for no reason too" Kentrell sucked his teeth. "That shit be mad annoying, she always wanna argue" He said and I chuckled again until we pulled up at a pizza place. "You want something?"

"A slice of pepperoni" I said pulling out my wallet. "I can afford a slice of pizza" Kentrell chuckled before getting out of the car and shutting the door. I put my wallet back and waited for Kentrell to return.

Kentrell came back a few minutes later with a big ass pizza and a drink. "I only wanted one slice" I said after he put the pizza in the back seat and got in the front. "I know but we still gon eat that bitch" he smiled. "Hold up we gotta make one more stop" he said and I nodded

Kentrell drove for about fifteen minutes before we got to a empty field. Kentrell pulled in the grass and laid his seat slightly back before getting us two paper plates from the pizza place and handing me a slice of the pizza.

"How do you know about this place?" I asked before eating, "I come here whenever I'm feeling stressed, I don't usually bring people here though" he shrugged taking a bite of his pizza. "You different though. You don't get on my nerves" he said honestly causing me to smile and shake my head.

After eating three slices of the pizza I was full. I started drinking some of Kentrell's soda before we both were laying back looking at the stars through my sun roof. "Do you regret it?"

"Regret what?" I asked still looking out of the sun roof. "Getting married" Kentrell said in a duh tone causing me to sigh.

"I love Chris and I don't regret our wedding or anything...I just regret the aftermath of me getting married. I don't even talk to my mom anymore because of it. I sometimes wish I would've waited." I turned to face Kentrell and he faced me.

"I didn't get to do half of the things I wanted to do because of getting married" I ranted. "Like what?" Kentrell asked looking into my eyes. "Like....experience dating someone else. I met Chris in high school, he's my first everything. I never got a chance to date anyone else. I've talked to him about it but then we got married and I never brought it up again" I shrugged.

"Anyways what about you? Do you have any regrets?" I gave Kentrell a small smile. "Plenty...the most important one being my loneliness" he explained while I gave him a confused look.

"The reason I date so many women is because I'm scared of being alone, but then I end up using and mentally abusing them in the process...but they ain't all as innocent as they seem. A lot of them try to use me for my money and I don't fuck with that" he shrugged.

"How come every time you come here you're so rude to other people but always opening up to me?"

"You're easy to talk to" Kentrell said before moving a piece of hair out of my face that fell from my bun. His hand on my face sent shivers down my spine. I watched his hand as he stared at me. "I trust you" he mumbled and I swallowed a lump in my throat.

I didn't notice that I had moved closer to Kentrell and that our faces were almost touching before Kentrell's phone started to ring and I cleared my throat.

He sucked his teeth before picking up the phone and answering it. "Wassup bae?" He said while I put my seat up and applied some lip-gloss to my lips. "Yeah I was just getting some food, I'll see you in a few minutes" Kentrell said before hanging up.

"You good?"

"Yeah just tired, you ready to go?" I asked and Kentrell nodded before putting his seat up and his seatbelt on. He pulled off and we headed back to the house.

————————————————-—————

Sorry for any mistakes!💕

Don't forget to vote and comment!