Chapter 9

The first week I went to a village 500 miles away an sold those broken metal shards of previous weapons for half price, reason I ask of half the price so I can receive Blacksmith training. Since My body is more durable than a regular human, so I can withstand the heat better than must blacksmith. Heck, If I was in a medieval world I would be compared to dwarfs, no even better. Since I have metal release my smithing skills goes above and beyond.

I spent ten days learning all the ways  Blacksmiths mold metal and the different techniques.  I left the village to find a cave to start my senjustu  training. All of sudden a bunch of men appeared on the rode, so I asked "How may I help you?" "give us all your belongings an we might let you go." "Hey Boss! looks expensive an rare, How much money do you think we can get for it".  I'm basically wearing Ezio's outfit but blank and red color scheme.

"I don't know, but I will be more than happy to find out." "Before this escalate any further I will give you the opportunity to surrender, before ...... I kill you all."

"Pfft- HAHAHAAHHAH" x29

"HAHAAH- kill this bastard!"

"sigh, ... how cliche"

Right when they started charging towards me I used Shunshin no Jutsu to get behind the whole group. I used Tiger lily fist on them as well as incorporating my wrist blade.  I started silting throats, stabbing major arteries, stabbing or cutting their eyes, cutting off 2 pairs of limbs. Their was finally only the so called boss, who was shaking with fear or anger, I couldn't tell. Suddenly I smelt something, Oh so it's fear great to know. "YYY...You are a monster!"

"Wow yeah great Idea say that to the person who killed all your men"

"I will kill you!!!"

Wow what  an idiot, I ran up to him and chopped off his head with my Tanto.  Then I walked up to his subordinates who are still alive an are just blind or with minor wounds(by 21st century standards of course), I destroyed all their family treasures . I told those who were still alive "tell everyone what happened here today, an if I see your face again I will wipe your existence off the face of the earth". They all scattered,  while the newly blind one slowly scattered away from me.

As, night time got closer, I found a cave to rest & train in. I took out my tea kettle, to start easing any stress before I start my Senjustsu training.  I started reading on how to begin.Sage chakra adds a new dimension of power to the user's techniques. I never heard any Pure Ōtsutsuki  ever use any nature energy, so Senjustsu will be the leaning factor in winning against many Ōtsutsuki.

Senjutsu practitioners, known as sages, learn to draw natural energy inside their bodies, blending it with their own chakra to create senjutsu chakra. . To use senjutsu, one must first learn to sense the natural energy in their surroundings and gather it inside their body. It must then be balanced with the user's own physical and spiritual energies, which make up their chakra, to create senjutsu chakra.Users of Sage Mode must possess excessive chakra levels to invoke senjutsu. In order to enter Sage Mode, the gatherer must remain absolutely still in order to be one with nature and balance the natural energy with their own physical and spiritual energies.  If a user puts too little natural energy into using senjutsu, the technique will not work. Furthermore if too much natural energy is taken in, their body will turn to stone forever; humans will also be transformed into whichever animal's school the senjutsu was learned from.

When I started sensing nature energy, I made more than one hundred clones. I have the clone to start absorbing natural energy, I definitely don't want to be turned into stone. During this process many clones poofed out of existence or turned into a puddle of blood due to absorbing to much nature energy. Only 45 clones remained after eight days,  only nine was able to equalize the balance of all 3 chakra energies in the body. After dispelling all the clones, I gain a clear basis on the amount natural energy to absorb.