Chapter 20

~~~~Time skip to a three and half years later~~~~~

Kusho POV

It has been seven months since me & my wife officially got married; we also decided to hold up from kids for couple  months.  Using seals and bioengineering, placed in the back of wife's neck to keep the bloodline strong. The seal is in the shape of the clan symbol, A eclipse. The seal shall be so strong that it will appear on all on my descendants, even if they're born through wedlock. The seal also can't be undone, by any means necessary. The clan seal also has a seal like the hyuga clan to protect all the Dōjutsus' in the body, whether dead or alive. I also placed a tracker on the seal so no matter what, I will find my descendants, even if there born out of wedlock. The seal also adds the persons name to the family tree at birth. I also had the seal, kind control my descendants emotions making them want to protect their family above all else. Absolute loyal love for there family. I will also place a rule down that my descendants spouses will have to get this seal, so the bloodline doesn't weaken overtime.  Even if a child is born out of wedlock it just mean they will have to digest the bloodline serum more times than their other family members.

I also went back to the cultivation world an rescued a few enslaved  elves, most female only three male. All under 17 so I still put them under the care of the orphanage. A year  later a 18 year old student came to me asking to file all the elves into a clan together. So I Named them the Amastacia clan.  I gather them together an gave them their new bloodline Solar Release. I gave them a few weakness as well as requiring jōnin level chakra to utilize the kekkei in combat, so far they can mainly use it on plant life and giving First -second degree burns. Due to their kekkei tota, all of their hair turn yellow and their skin tone became more pale like but still had beautiful glow to it. I gave them their own little mansion Northeast side of the valley. 

 I even took out my Shiroi jōka potto and relesed the apes an monkeys into the jungle. I also got another multiverse ticket, this time the system let me know it's the one piece world. So instead I sent my clone on a journey of eating each fruit, and finding abandoned island to locate our base  at; of course the island will be hidden with fuinjutsu. 

Something mysterious happen as of late,  a 15 year old orphan boy decide to explore the whole entire valley to make a map. He even climbed the volcano an found the egg that was still inincubation *(see chapter 15),  what surprised me next is he used a chakra infused jump to get to the small platform in the middle of the volcano where the egg is.  I know It not something to be amazed, but the jump was quite far, I have to admit. Once he touched the egg all of sudden the egg start sucking his chakra, my clone who was watching started to rush towards him, but it was too late. The body 15 year old Elijah fell to the ground dead, completely drained of chakra.

Suddenly the body of Elijah caught on fire, just like the egg. A burst of chakra exploded into the air taking the shape of Phoenix!! I started biting my knowing I missed my chance to actually integrate with a Phoenix's power. But I calmed down knowing I will have another powerful clan under me. 

A whole day has passed, now there just burning ash an a burning egg than suddenly, the same burst of chakra came back.  However, this time with a naked teenager an a baby Phoenix both standing on the platform, my clone slowly lowered himself to the platform. Short story, I find out him and the  male phoenix have a psychic bond. Without my interference he actually gained two other inheritance scorch release & blaze release which basically Amaterasu on steroids. Suddenly I heard a ding I look up to find a notification from the system. Even his body changed, he looked more fit, with evident muscle, taller, their was no blemish on his skin, the biggest thing is his hair was red and on fire, and it was longer. Eyes were no longer green now they were blue with some flickers of flames in them.