Chapter 21

~~~~Time skip to a three months later~~~~

Kusho POV

Everyone gather towards the stadium/colosseum I built  out of metal & crystal. Exterior is made out of gold and jade, while all the seat's are cushioned memory foam. soon the Tournament started I never realized how many children their were until now. Theirs 89 participants standing inside the stadium floor for the tournament. I was surprise how many turned up because I only said their will be prizes for the top challengers.

 The first challenge will be  randomized, when the challenge names pop-up on the billboard the stadium floor will automatically change for the specific requirement.  Currently there are no judges but referees and a scoreboard. Each player has a seal on them to identify an connect them to the scoreboard. "Hello everyone, thank you coming to this first-ever tournament. Now, without further ado, lets begin!"

Suddenly the arena transfigured into a maze, with every participate scatter throughout the maze; what others don't know this was an ever changing maze. "You have 30 minutes to make your way into the center of the maze, those who make afterwards or not at all will be disqualified. The only two rules are no maiming and no killing. Your time starts ..... now!"

I have to admit it was quite exciting, seeing these children run around getting lost. My favorite person to watch was was the youngest sister of the Unmei clan. She was using silk strings & chakra strings to find her way. Unlike her elder siblings she seems to be using the, Mystical Chakra training pagoda to her benefit. The training she puts in is incredible, hopefully she does't win though, I don't want the Unmei clan become two strong. Even Indra is being successful  in controlling his thirst for blood.

Over the past eight years between the three dimension I have available to me, I have been adopting orphans, picking up street rats. However for One piece universe I made sure no-one has the D. initialed middle name before I took them in. So since we have such large number of orphans, the system gave me a blueprint on how to upgrade the orphanage. Anyway they are extremely devoted to me seeing as I basically trained and took them off the streets. For those who're unruly, seals come in handy; for the conniving I have seals for that as well.

Also about  two months ago, Indra came to outskirts of the valley, trying to come in forcefully even trying to break my seal! I don't know what he thought was gonna happen but my seals are stronger than my elder brother's. I have a clone come meet him, " Why, hello there dear nephew? Can you tell why are you trying to break an enter my home."

"Tsk, hello uncle, I thought your home is always 'open to me'"

"Hmm, an why are you here?"

"Uncle, I want to train under you"

"An why didn't you ask your father to train you"

"All he wants to do is train us in ninshu, an meditate"

"Does your father know you're here?"

Suddenly He avoids eye contact "No"

"Then, why would I train you without your father's permission"

"Uncle , I just want enough power to protect my loved one's."

'HA!, like their will ever be 'enough power' for you' "Hmm fine come in with me, but you will have to leave zetsu here." Even though I can't read minds yet, Know for certain zest manipulate Indra to come. I even sense a piece of mothers chakra in the nearby trees.

"HuH!??!!!"

"No, huh, just come"

As we enter the seal, I notice black zetsu try to follow but fails miserably due to the seals automatically blocking him. I then explained about the upcoming tournament, that he can partake in. I gave him a tour of the library, an even Daisuke Sapienti told him his research of ninjutsu  was a brilliant discovery. I even trained in some principles of the sword, however I did not give him any bloodline serum or let him into the  Mystical Chakra training pagoda in fear  of the timeline. I just don't want him to become to powerful to quit he hasn't yet tried kill his family.

Back to the story anyway, Indra was using his sharingan a lot to keep track of his ever changing surroundings. When he came to a cross section another  contested showed up coming from another path. She was a black haired girl with freckles, his skills lied in kenjustu. Unlike Indra who start practice basic Kenjustu style made for the  students at school, this girl used her own form. While they were crossing blades I paid attention, to the  girl's sword movement even though its was rough and fast, you can clearly see she was aiming at the muscle tendons.  After three minutes the girl was defeated. Until Indra gained the upperhand by doing a sweep leg kick.

I was pretty disappointed with outcome but what can you expect when your up against the sharingan. About 10 minutes later the round ended with only  seventy one make it to the center. Fo the second round was a escape room, the challengers were broke down into groups of three, since not enough participates passed the second round, so Indra was placed with a random person, who is a eccentric blonde. Basically just like any escape room you have an hour  to escape all three floors before they fill up with lava.   once you escape the first room your taken to the second room through a ladder  where you meet up with another team, figure out the riddle before them to leave, third floor is the final escape room. Those who don't make out own will be teleported away, so no death.

Throughout the whole phase Indra an his partner just kept  arguing through  out the whole round I'm surprise they made it out all. For all It concerns their both Idiots, their going to sacrifice their chance to win just to argue. Their only reason they beat the other  team is do to their ambition, to win and prove their growth leads somewhere.

Another group that didn't surprise me was the group with a Unmei sister. They passed pretty face but not due to Unmei but due to a  very intelligent fourteen year old, who seems to be weaker than all her other peers.  Now I remember her name is Sara, she has brunette like hair, she also wears glasses as well. She has the mind of a Nara, how interesting, I just need to find a way to cultivate it. Even Daisuke was singing her praises, saying how he wished his son wans't four years old. I think the funniest group was so far was Indra an his partner, their bickering reminded me of  sasugay and Naruto. 

For the tournament third was just regular one on one match. This round killing an dismemberment was allowed, but of course I had people on standby with sage seals I made. The people that had interested me was the unmei girl with her strings, the black haired female kenjustu artist, The eccentric blond with a staff, the genius named Sara, an  Purple headed boy who used genjustu mainly, an another black haired girl who has a strong lightning Chakra Affinity. Each round only these six kept winning, including  Indra of course.

When the unmei girl faced the black haired female kenjustu artist, she was completely destroyed. While the Unmei girl has strong defense an a good offense, she wasn't fast in reaction time.  In less than a couple of seconds the unmei girl lost movement in her left  arm, she look over just see precise cuts on arm leaving bone visible at the joints before she can panic she felt a sword next to her neck. The only thing she can do is yield.

The next round was the eccentric blond verus Sara the genius. Sara was mainly using human with tags throwing them in different location while at the same time using kunai's to slow down their advancement. Once the kunai were set a barrier formation was formed, effectively trapping him until she started moving in with a kunai.  The next round was Purple haired  boy vs the black haired girl with a strong  chakra affinity for lightning. To end the the story short It wasn't very exciting just think Izuku VS Shinso from My Hero Academia. Even though genjustu is very powerful, the boy isn't a strong enough genjutsu user.

Author note:

Tell me which  Universe should I travel to next :

RWBY:

BNHA:

Wakfu:

Solo Leveling:

Plz give me some suggestions for some other clan names: