Chapter 12

As I returned, I wanted to kiss the ground, 'I know it wasn't necessary but if you were being visually violated you would be glad you're safe too''Hey, system you will let me know when I can a harvest the chakra fruit.'

{ Request received}

Now to look for an area to set up my clan, I'm thinking a high mountain that's to steep to go up without chakra, two high for long range attacks. I will have to setup seals to keep Shinobi an regular people away. 'system pull up a geographical map of the naruto era, and a current geographical map of the continent"

{Okay}

Hmm... I will just have to make my own mountain It might attract the attention of my oldest brother though. Oh well you can't make a omelette without cracking a few eggs. Shoot!, how long has it been since I ate a omelette, now I'm craving omelettes.

I went to the border of the future land of iron and land of fire. I used earth, metal, wood and crystal release to create a majestic mountain range. I started going around adding different types of plants with my mud, earth and wood release. Suddenly I sense my brother an a very manipulative toad coming in my direction. Even though I thought can care less, I felt like crying after seeing elder brother again, after all this time.

 Even though I thought can care less, I felt like crying after seeing elder brother again, after all this time

*Act like you can't see the houses an the fences*

"Hello Elder brother, It's been a while"

"Kusho! Is that really you?"

"If you doubt me, just use you're rinnegan, you have to be smarter than that."

"I already did but how? no why?"

" Why what? why did I fake my death? Why did I not help you fight mother? Why did I only come back now? all good questions" I used crystal release two create a table and two chairs " sit, elder Brother,"

"Tell me brother ,why did you fake your death?"

"Simple, I didn't want to pick a side or get my chakra absorbed"

"He's lying, he had another motive that day, it was the sage seal." the manipulative toad said

"Oh the manipulative toad speaks, yes I did take the sage seal"

"Brother why?"

"Simple I wanted to study the seal, next question"

"Tell me brother why does your chakra seem more potent then usual"

"Oh My chakra pools are bigger because I ate a chakra fruit of course"

"Chakra fruit, do you mean the same fruit that came from the god tree!"The infuriating toad said

"Brother the god tree sucks life from the earth!"

"Don't worry never have I planted a God-tree on this planet, and I never will. Yet, we still need to be prepared for our aunts, uncle and other distant relatives taking notice of this planet. As hamura stays on the moon with his family watching over the earth, my Neo-ōtsutsuki clan will be able to take any frontal assault from our relatives. Even though mothers action was unjust an despicable she could have used another route to secure our safety and the safety of this planet."