Chapter 13

~~~Time skip to twelve Months earlier~~~

I've been experimenting on bandits who recently destroyed villages, I destroy their mind with genjustu then I try to fix them medical-justu which always fail. However It gave me a lot of experience in both medical-justu and Genjustu. I don't condone human experimentation but cn you tell me they didn't deserved it they raped the wives and daughters sometimes the sons and had the fathers watched then they killed them then the father. I was also able to obtain adamantine chains and learn a new justu. I crafted a jar like the Kohaku no Jōhei to seal my enemies in I don't know if it's strong enough to hold jigen but we will see.

Anyway It's time to get my sacrifice for the god tree. I open a Yomotsu Hirasaka right in front of jigen, When I step through his sinister chakra made me unbearable fear. But Gamer's mind truly came in handy, because I then felt unnerving calm. Jigen slowly look open from his mediation "Why does your chakra feel like that bitch, Kaguya. You're that traitors spawn aren't you?" I don't care what world I'm in no-one calls my mother a bitch. I start sending killing intent towards him, but unsurprising his killing intent suppress mine. However Gamer mind is active so it holds no effect on me. My goal isn't to beat him break down his weak body so he would be forced to revive while I seal away during his reviving process.

All of sudden Jigen jumped from his mediation position and rushed me. I threw shurikens to stop his advancement, but his reaction time was impeccable. I got into Tiger lily fist stance an started to rush toward him when we met we traded blows. We traded blows, most of Jigens attack were uncoordinated, since Ōtsutsuki lack taijustu techniques, I was using my hair most of the time to block attacks. I thought I was OP enough to handle without senjustu, But he force my hand to use Sage art mixed with different nature releases. I was creating different fighting environments, to affect his fighting time reaction. I also knew his ego sometimes overrides his intelligence, as long as I keep persisting, his anger will be uncontrollable which will make him sloppy.

I do have to admit some of Jigen's attacks uncoordinated went threw my defense, after a day of fighting; I guess his body was slowly tiring because he's started vomiting blood. That is when my self-esteem skyrocketed knowing my Tiger lily fist pierced both of his lungs.Suddenly he tried to escape using his mysterious right dōjutsu, I think the technique was called Daikokuten. Anyway I was able to follow him, I landed in a strange rocky valley that's a desiccated white land. I spotted Jigen going towards one of his ten tails, I rushed him, but all of a sudden a huge cube started falling towards me.

I used all the chakra & agility I can muster to outmaneuver the obstacle that kept trying to stop me. Then it hit me he's not trying to stop me but slow me down. I wasn't going to let that bastard regain his strength, right when I was going to get serious two massive black cubes hit me spot on.

Jigen/Isshiki Pov (Italic=Isshiki / regular=Jigen)

I was in mediation trying to open my mind scape to fight the demon who was trying to possess me. I fell into despair again knowing I might never obtain my freedom. I was in mediation syphoning of nutrition from this host, also trying to adjust this body to handle my chakra. Suddenly one of those hybrids made by Kaguya appeared before me. Last timeI saw him he died due to an unknown Justus. Suddenly another demon appeared while I was mediating, Somehow the demon in my head knew him. "Why does your chakra feel like that bitch, Kaguya. You're that traitors spawn aren't you?"

Somehow this bastard physical attacks harmed my vessel's internal organs. Another surprise occurred, his chakra attacks I couldn't absorb, for some reason. How can a child from a whore and traitor and a human no less, be powerful enough to fight me, a main clan member to a stand still. I need to go to my pocket dimension to extract chakra from the ten-tails. Even when I go to my pocket dimension that persist bastard still dare follow me! I started using multiple Disruption cube to block his path, to give me time to reach the ten tails, but he kept evading.