Chapter 18

{Original Universe loading}

{Universe connection locked}

{Transferring now}

{Transfer complete}

{Stats Synchronizing}

Kusho Pov

I return an I'm in my living room, an a strange women is walking around. Suddenly the memories an  mixture of different emotions of the dispelled clones come to me. It seems like everything progressed well in my absence. I even seem to be engaged somehow, than I got a memory that I disturbed class... oops. "Hey honey! I just got a message from Daisuke clone, that your clones are gone. Is everything okay?" 

"Yes, I was just trying out a new mediation method, Just tell Daisuke, to let the kids leave early today."

"Oh ok, and where did these children come from?"

"Don't worry their not mine! their just some children I took from a local orphanage."

"umm"

"Anyway I'm going to show them around their home"

I started walking down the mountain with twelve rowdy three year olds. while I was walking I started opening the gachas, I first opened my personal ones 4 random pokemons, a pair of wedding ring.   The three clan Gacha gave me a bloodline tree, Building: orphanage, Building: townhomes. The clan building was just a regular mansion so I put it  close to the three sisters who taking care of the silkworms, I will send a clone to let them know that the mansion is their new home.

For the 3 random pokemons were two Eevee, Rockruff an a Piplup. The wedding rings bind the married couple life together, so as long as one is stays alive so will the other, an if one dies from causes not natural the other will to an vice versa.  Is a system skill, bloodline tree, basically during the transfer process of chakra, the system will send a template, on making rare kekkei, basically I can add two or more kekkei genkai into one bloodline. The bloodline tree even allows me to transfer chakra nature affinity to others. The orphanage,  is a 21st century style orphanage with all the amenities, with multiple dorm like bedrooms. The   townhomes are about 20 houses. I placed  the orphanage right next to the school while adding the  townhomes a mile away.

After I dropped toddlers off at the orphanage with of the villagers, I went the 3 sisters who take care of the silkworms. "Hello Kusho-sama, how may  we help you?"

"Actually, I'm  here to provide something for you an your family with something"

I told them to gather a bunch of silk strings an a silk moth, during the chakra transfer ritual, the  silk strings  a the moth will be in the middle. Right when I started the ritual, a pop-up of a holographic  tree came to life, I started feeding my chakra to the tree. I started imagining on what to add to the bloodline. First I concentrated on adding the senrigan an Shion's Dōjutsu which I named the Shi-no-me,...yeah I'm not good names. They can also control any type of fabric, but mostly they can control silk easily. If the otsutsuki bloodline merges with their bloodline, the descendants will get the Katansei no me(The Katansei no me basically help them see different routes in the timelines, an It can later be upgraded to pierce the vail of the multiverse). When three people hold a silk string they can, see the past, present , and the future routes of a person; this can only be access through Hiden though.Using the silk moth,  I also had added a type of pheromone, that let's them an their  descendants  control the moths. I also added the moth wings into their bloodline, but like the Akimichi Clan, it cost a lot chakra to active them, but unlike the Akimichi Clan they can actually fly.  To keep the kekkei genkais' strong, the bloodline tree required a weakness, so I made it where 65% of male from this bloodline will not get the kekkei genkais'. 33% of  kekkei genkai users of the clan will be blind, but this also at the same time make their kekkei genkai & sensoring skills better.