Chapter 19

{Universe Found}

{Isekai complete}

{rare-cultivation world}*

As I look around my surroundings only to see a mature god tree towering figure in the sky.  But the problem was I ten miles away, an a group of people were in the sky attacking ...my tree! These cultivators are too extreme, I sneak close to  a listening range  to eavesdrop. "We've been at this for a month an this demonic tree hasn't budge" 

"Maybe that senior was right, the tree isn't protecting treasure, but is the treasure"

"Uhh?.. what bullshit are you spouting now?"

"No, think about, the only time a spiritual tree grows this big is when their trying to form fruit. So usually the fruit is the treasure"

"wow... my junior brother actually said something brilliant for once!"

"well this tree better hurry up an produce the treasure, just think what type of recognition we will get if we bring this back to the sect."

As their having conversation on what great honors they will ask for once they revive their recognition. I'm currently next to the tree stem, I start open up my inventory an I took out  the Shiroi jōka potto. I released jigen from the jar then I pushed into the tree, suddenly the tree start absorbing. During the absorption process isshiki start to to scream bloody murder,causing to bring attention to me.

"Hey' what are you doing to that men!"

"wait,.. look at their appearance they must be from an demonic sect. So they might be after the treasure too." The five cultivators rush towards me, not looking back I created a clone to take my stead in facing them. The flower on the top of the tree slowly started opening.  Revealing a glowing orb, one of the cultivators notice, an started rushing towards my treasure.

3rd POV

Kusho's clone rushed towards nine men,  using Tool Creation Technique the clone created  a sword. Using the tungsten needlework, holes started to appear on the cultivators body,  some cultivators were able to survive from their wounds by healing themselves with inner qi. When the surviving cultivators survey their surroundings they notice 50% of their force was eliminated just by this sword art.  Some cultivators lips started salivating due to impressive kenjutsu style, they new immediately, that they will have to forcibly extract the kenjustu style from Kusho's mind.  

Suddenly two cultivators turned to ash, having some form bone pierce through them, they all notice clone kusho arm held up in a forward position. Suddenly they all started attacking,  if you notice closely while everyone else attacked profusely, kusho's clone movements an attacks we're like a flow of water, elegant yet powerful. But quite literally there was ring of  storm release being used to kill his opponents. Some of the cultivators had different affinity to nature but not the level of Kusho.

Currently the other kusho was still trying to catch the other cultivator, before they reach the fruit. Thinking that their was no way he will catch up, kusho opened a small Yomotsu Hirasaka an threw a Truth-Seeking Ball inside, killing the enemy immediately. Then kusho created an Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball threw towards threw rest of the cultivators.

Kusho Pov

When those idiots finally  noticed the spiraling black ball of doom it was too late. Sure, their were some who tried to escape but my clone used Togebari to hold down the rest of the cultivators from escaping. I went grab my fruit putting it into my inventory, while I turned to the tree. I put my heads an started giving it chakra to re-nourish the planet/ environment. Using the system I uprooted the tree an turn into the ten-tails to prepare myself to becoming a jinchūriki. Suddenly everything went black for a brief second. I deduced that it will be best to find a nearby cave to start meditating at.