𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗪𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡

(Youre like 16-17 now 🤞🏼)
-🛹-

"Ok, here we are, Denver again," my mom said, pulling up into a driveway that was somewhat similar to when we last lived here.

"Y/n, do you know if any of you're old friends still live here?" Mom asked.

How could i forget? I mean, have they moved recently?

"Uh, I'm..not sure," i said.

"Well, how about you go to their old houses, see if they still live there, me and josh are gonna unpack," she said, before practically pushing me to go see if i can find them.

We moved to the same neighbourhood, so hopefully i'd be able to remember where they lived, so, first stop - gwen and finney.

I walked along the sidewalk, until i saw the familiar house. I ran up to it and knocked, waiting on the doorstep for someone to answer the door.

Gwen opened it, and her eyes widened as her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, y/n!" She squealed, hugging me as tight as she could.

"Y/n?!" I heard someone yell from inside the house - finney.

"Y/n!" He yelled, engulfing me in a big hug too.

"Hey, guys," i said.

"You moved back? And you're staying this time, right?" She said.

"Yes, well, my mom said we're gonna finally settle here and shes not gonna look for someone to date, so yes, at the moment, we're permanently staying," i confirmed, "are you still friends with billy?"

"Well, come inside," finney said, letting me in.

When we got to the living room, i saw robin and..

Billy.

Both of them, sitting facing away watching the tv.

"Who was at the door?" Robin said, still not looking behind him.

"See for yourself," gwen said, as they both turned around their eyes widened.

"Y/n!" They both yelled, hugging me.

Im gonna set the world record for the amount of hugs in the spam of a minute, aren't i?

"We missed you!" Robin said, "especially billy, he was-"

"Robin," billy said, lightly hitting robins shoulder.

"Anyways..we were all hanging out, come join us," gwen said, as we all sat down.

"So, whats happened since i left?" I asked.

"Robin did what you said in his letter," gwen told me.

I was confused for a moment then...

Oh my fucking god.

"You asked out grace?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! Ok...calm down," he said, holding his hands up in the air.

"So, anything else?" I asked.

"Not really..what about you? Anything happen there, did you make any friends?" Finney asked.

"Yep, they aren't as good as you guys though," i told them, as they all smiled.

"Ok this is getting emotional, can we please play a game now?" Robin spoke, he still hasn't changed.

"Alright, jeez, we'll play..how about a board game, candy land anyone?"

-🛹-

Once we had finished playing, i walked back home and opened the door.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled.

"Alright, you're boxes are in your room, you can unpack tonight or tomorrow!" She yelled, as i went upstairs.

Yep, all the boxes were there.

As i was unpacking, i came across the lion painting, smiling at it, i hung it on my wall.

Did i still like billy?

Yes, if I'm being honest, i never stopped liking him, every chance i got, i would wear that jacket he got me every chance i could, and surprisingly, it still fits.

But i knew he's probably gotten over me, and i had to accept it, i was the one that left him after all, but i hope whoever he finds is better than i was at being a good girlfriend for him.

When i came to my clothes box, the first thing i tried to find was the jacket, and i put it on immediately, like i said, every chance i got, i'd wear it.

"Y/n! Have you unpacked?" My mom asked from downstairs.

"Yeah..just putting my clothes in the closet!" I yelled.

Once i had finished, i was happy with it.

Not just all of the unpacking, but happy that I'm back with my friends.

That I'm back with billy.