𝟬𝟬𝟵 - 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

(Your pov by the way + this is a short-ass chapter and not very fun i am very sorry 😔 next one will be fucking amazing i promise 🫶🏼😍)
-🛹-

"Y/n, you need to get some sort of revenge," gwen said.

"I haven't even broke up with him, how can i get revenge?" I asked, they all looked at each other before looking at the phone.

I sighed, "alright,"

They all stood behind me as i dialled billys number.

"Hey, its y/n,"

"Y/n! Gwen - she went crazy, whats up with her?"

Me and gwen looked at each other, sharing the same glance.

I took a deep breath.

"You think Gwen is the problem? Ok, first you could not take your eyes off of that new girl, then you go sit next to her instead of me, i brushed it off, her first day, then Gwen tells me shes being touchy and you are too? Fuck you, showalter, we're over," i said, as Gwen quickly grabbed the phone.

"Bitch!" She yelled into it, before hanging up.

"Well done, y/n, you are now going to have the time of your life," robin said, smirking.

(Still platonic yall 😍🤞🏼 unless you + robin fake to make him jelly? 😲 comment if ya do 😘)

"I'll make popcorn," i said, walking to the kitchen and grabbing some microwave popcorn.

"So, how are you gonna get back at him?" Gwen asked.

"Get back at him? Oh i don't know," i said, shoving the bag in the microwave.

"You and someone could fake date? Until you get him back?" Gwen suggested.

I thought about it, did i really want him back though? He's been shitty before, twice, to be precise.

(Omg that rhymed)

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," i said, walking over to the door.

I opened it, and standing there was..

Billy?

"No." I said, slamming the door in his face, i was about to walk off till he knocked again.

"Y/n! Please!" He yelled.

"Fuck off, billy," i yelled back, heading to the living room.

I tried to ignore his knocking, before it cam annoying.

"Gwen can you get the popcorn? I need to deal with billy at the door," i said, rolling my eyes.

"If he doesn't go away, let me deal with him," she said, cracking her knuckles.

I went over to the door and opened it.

"Y/n," he said.

"Billy," i smiled sarcastically.

"Im sorry," he said.

"Thats it? You're only fucking sorry? You knew what you were doing, so fuck off and find someone better than me, oh wait, you cant." I said, slamming the door in his face.

"Yess y/n!" Robin yelled.

(Im never gonna make him stop doing that 🤞🏼)

Gwen poured the popcorn into a bowl and we all sat down to watch Jaws.

Finally, i was slightly happy.

Anyways heres some pictures of yall to make up for the shortness of this chapter - ❤️❤️