𝟬𝟭𝟮 - 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘

-🛹-
BILLYS POV
When i got home, i couldn't do it anymore, i had to be with y/n.

So - i called her.

"Please pick up.." i repeated to myself.

"Y/n here," she said.

"Y/n, i need to tell you something," i said.

"You're sorry? Look, billy i've told you-"

"No! I mean- yes, i am sorry, but thats not what i needed to tell you,"

"Then what?"

"Eleanor. I met her on the weekend before, she..she was trying to get with me, she said it was because of something you did..i cant remember what it was, when you were little or something,"

"Where is she? I dont give a fuck what revenge she wants when i was little or shit, where the fuck is she?"

"The park..why?.."

"Im going to fucking kill her."

"Y/n don't shes stro-!"

But she had already hung up.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," i whispered to myself, grabbing a jacket and running out the house.

This was not going to end well.

-🛹-
YOUR POV

I didn't know who she was from my childhood, there was some pretty messed up shit i had when i was little so it really could be anything, but i was going to do something.

But, i needed to get the others first.

I knocked on Gwen and Finneys house, Gwen answering it.

"Hey y/n, whats up?" She asked.

"I'll explain on the way, get Finney, we need to go get robin too, then we're heading to the park," i replied, she didn't know what was going on, but by the look on my face, it was something serious.

Finney came out of the door and we all ran to robins.

"...hey?" He said, "did we make any plans? Because i think i forgot-"

"Robin, i'll explain in a second, we just need to get to the park," i said, as he nodded.

I explained to them everything billy told me.

"That fucker." Robin said, cracking his fists, "can i fight her?"

"Billy said she was strong, not you strong, so if you fought her you'd probably kill her," i replied.

"So..who's gonna fight her?" Robin asked.

I sighed, this boy was fucking oblivious.

"Me."

-🛹-

As i came to the park, Eleanor and her friends turned and saw me.

"Awh, if it isn't the jealous little-"

I punched her, knocking her down, and kept punching her.

"Beat her ass, y/n!" Gwen yelled, as the bitches friends just stood and watched with shock.

My hands were stained with either my blood or hers, but i didn't care, i just wanted to hurt her.

"Y/n!" Billy yelled, but that didn't stop me.

I stopped for a moment, seeing her ugly-ass crying, before giving her one last punch.

That knocked her out.

-🛹-

I stood up and started walking away, i didn't know where i was going to go, just somewhere to escape.

Then, i knew where i wanted to be.

The lake.

Mine and billys first..date? I mean, thats where he kissed me.

I started walking to it, knowing the others would know not to follow me.

Well, others excluding billy.

"You did good, she'll know not to bother you now," billy said.

"Hm," i replied, sitting at the edge of the lake.

"Hey..she deserved it," he said, sitting down next to me.

"I know but..please, try to remember what happened when i was little, she was mad at me for a reason, and a bunch of fucked up stuff happened, it could've been anything," i said.

He sighed, as i knew he remembered what happened.

"She said..you guys were friends, around 6 or 7, best friends actually, and then apparently you told her something happened at home, and that you needed time away from her," he started explaining.

Dad - he started drinking more, but i still didn't remember too much.

"Apparently, you left, without telling her, she didn't like it, you were the only person to protect her from bully's, and she wasn't upset, well, she was, but more angry at you, and herself," he carried on.

And then i remembered - Ellie Hayes, well, Eleanor Hayes.

"So, she started going by the name Eleanor, huh?" I said, as he looked up at me.

"You remember? What was her real name?" He asked.

"Her real name was Eleanor, i just called her Ellie," i replied, "what a bitch she turned out to be..but i sorta see why, i guess,"

"Y/n, its not your fault," he said, "here, its getting late, i'll walk you home,"

As we both stood up he stared at me.

Before kissing me.

YAHH LETS GOOO