𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗕𝗬𝗘!

(Also thats a picture of my cat so y'know, i'll just..show off my cat for the next few chapters 💀)

-🛹-

As he pulled away from my lips, he said, "i've missed doing that,"

"Me too, paperboy," i replied, laughing.

"YESS Y/N!!" Robin yelled.

(Jkjk unless u want it)

"Ok, now i'll actually walk you home," billy said.

As we went down the pathway to my home, he held my hand.

"Sorry..for the past few days," he said.

"Its not your fault, i hope that prick gets sent to a fuckin' hospital," i said, as he laughed.

We got to my house and billy hugged me as i started walking to the front door.

"Love you," he said, as i felt heat on my cheeks.

I smiled, "love you too, paperboy,"

-🛹-
(Next day cuz idfk what else to do 😟)

"Y/n! Kids are waiting for you at the door!" My brother yelled.

I groaned and got out of bed, knowing who the 'kids' were.

I slipped on some shoes and got out the door.

"Hey guys," i said, grabbing my skateboard.

"Hey y/n," they all said, they as in robin, Gwen and Finney.

"Anyways, prom is coming up, who is everyone asking? If you're asking someone, obviously," Gwen asked.

"I'm gonna ask Donna today," finney said.

"What, like a big promposal or a private one," gwen asked.

"Private, i'd hate getting the whole school involved to ask someone out...not that its a bad thing," finney replied.

"What about you, robin, you asking anyone?" I asked, tapping his shoulder.

"Nope, don't think so at least," he replied, as we all entered the school building.

I walked over to my locker, waving bye to the others, and shoving random books in it.
I turned around saw billy.

"you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled.

"Kinda what i was meant to do," he laughed, as i playfully pushed him, "what class do you have first?"

I checked my schedule, "english,"

"Can we skip today? I stayed up all night last night," billy groaned.

"Jesus, what were you doing all night?!" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Thinking about you," he smirked.

"Billy, we gotta get to class-" i started.

"Please, y/n, just for today," he begged, as i rolled my eyes.

I looked around, "alright fine, c'mon!"

I dragged his hand and we both sneaked out of the school building.

"Oh, what am i going to do with you, paperboy," i teased, holding his hand.

"Here, lets head to mine, my moms home and couldn't give a shit if i skipped only one day, she loves you, and so does Stacy," he said, rolling his eyes when he mentioned Stacy.

"Oh come on, Stacy isn't that bad," i replied, actually, Stacy wasn't bad at all, i just wanted him to partly agree with me.

We got to his house and he unlocked the door, his mom eyes lighting up when she saw me.

"Y/n!" She said, dropping everything she was holding to hug me, i knew why - Eleanor was all billy had been hanging out with, "son, you are never letting this girl go again, you here me?!"

"..yes, mom, i promise," he said, slightly concerned.

"Y/n, you are welcome here anytime, Stacy loves you, i love you, billy definitely loves yo-"

"Ok! We're gonna head upstairs, see you later mom!" He said, dragging me upstairs.

"Have fun!"

We had already gone to his bedroom, not even wanting to know the rest of that sentence.

"Sorry about that," he laughed.

"God, you think that was bad? Meet my mom, you'd see bad," i told him, realising billy had never actually met any of my family members.

"I will someday, when i ask for permission to marry you," he smiled.

"Billy," i smiled.

"Love you," he said.

I sighed and playfully rolled my eyes, "love you too,"

"Lets watch a movie, how about...grease?"

"Sure," i replied, as we both got comfortable on his bed.

-🛹-

Halfway through the movie, he yawned and out his arm around me.

Classic.

And also halfway through the movie, i had fallen asleep, and billy woke me up.

"Y/n...its like 4:00 we've gotta get to your house before your mom realises that you should've been home like an hour ago," he whispered, as my eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Alright," i said, getting of the bed.

"Also, i need to ask you something," he said.

"What is it?" I asked, as he grabbed my hands.

"Will you...go to the prom with me?" He asked.

"of course paperboy," i smiled, hugging him as i felt his sigh of releif, "but we gotta get to my house before my mom beats my ass,"

"Definitely."

-🛹-

As we got to my door, he kissed me.

"See you later, paperboy," i smiled.

"You too, skatergirl," he replied, starting to walk off.

"Oh billy! Theres one more thing i have to mention!" I yelled, as he turned around.

"What is it?" He asked.

I smiled.

"I love you, bye!"

I honestly think this chapter is adorable and is defo my fav 🫶🏼😘