𝟬𝟭𝟰 - 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚

(Next day 🤩 also enjoy this funny-ass picture of my cat again 💀)

-🛹-

I woke up to my phone ringing...at 8:00 on a Saturday.

"I swear to god whoever's ringing the fucking phone.." i muttered to myself, before picking it up, "its 8:00 on a Saturday, what is it?"

"Its Gwen, also you get to school at 8:00, why is it a difference?" She asked.

"Because those days aren't Saturdays."

She was about to argue before just sighing.

"Ok, we need to find prom dresses, its a week away, also - James asked me, you think I'm gonna turn him down? No. So meet me at the mall in 10, see ya!" She said, before just hanging up.

Alright, i guess i have plans now.

I got dressed into some shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed some money and left, obviously saying goodbye to my mom, not that i told her where i was going though.

I approached the entrance of the mall and saw Gwen there, "y/n!"

"Gwen!" I smiled, still extremely tired.

"Ok, we gotta get a dress that'll wow billy..and one for me that'll wow James, what does James like?" She asked.

"I overheard him saying his favourite colour was red?.." i replied, shrugging.

"Red it is! Come on!" She said, dragging me into the mall.

We entered the dress shop and a woman came up to us.

"Hello girls, how can i help you?" The woman smiled.

"Oh, y/n, what type of dress do you want?" Gwen asked.

"Yellow, please," i told the woman.

"And for you?" She asked Gwen.

"Red, thanks," Gwen replied, as she took us to the aisles that had the red dresses, and the yellow dresses.

"I'll see you in a sec Gwen, tell me if you find one," i said, going off to the yellow aisle.

I picked out a few to try on -