𝟬𝟬𝟳 - 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗦

(The next day because yes 😍)

-🛹-

I was walking home from school, well, from a 2 hour detention.

"Y/n! What took you so long?" My mom asked, as i arrived.

"Detention, and it'll be like that for the rest of the week," i said, going upstairs.

"Wha- y/n!" She yelled, just as i reached the top.

Just as i got to my room, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n, its billy,"

"Hey, whats up?"

"Uh..i was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover?..if you're free, of course,"

"Sure! What time do you want me to be there?"

"In 30?-"

"Mom! Billys inviting his girlfriend over!" I heard a girl, a little younger im guessing.

"Shut up, Stacy! Sorry, my little sister,"

I laughed, "see you in 30, paperboy,"

"See ya,"

I hung up the phone, and ran downstairs immediately.

"Mom! Can i go round a...friends house? For a sleepover," I asked.

"Sure, will you be ok with walking- skateboarding to school with them?" She asked.

"Yeah," i replied, although i already skateboard to school with him.

"Alright you can go, be safe when you're on your way!" my mom yelled, me already being halfway up the stairs to pack a bag.

I grabbed a backpack and filled it with an outfit for tomorrow, pjs, hairbrush, toothbrush other things.

I decided to leave, it was only like a 10 minute walk.

"Mom! I'm leaving now! I'll see you tomorrow, love you!" I yelled, as i slowly shut the door.

"Ok! Be good!" She yelled.

I will.

-🛹-

I arrived at billys front door, and knocked as a little girl answered, who im guessing is his little sister.

"Ohh you're billys girlfriend," she giggled.

I blushed slightly, "hey, whats your name?"

"Stacy," she smiled, "billy! You're girlfriends here!"

"Stacy! I told you i'd answer the door!" He said, joining behind her, "hey y/n,"

"Hey, is this your little sister?" I asked, smiling.

"My annoying little sister," he added, as i laughed.

"Im telling mom!" She said, before running off.

"Come in, we'll go to my bedroom," he said, letting me in.

We went upstairs, and i looked around his room, books, football shirt, a lot of football shirts actually.

"How many shirts do you need?" I asked, laughing as a quarter of his wardrobe was the same shirt.

"My mom says i easily rip things, so she bought me like 10, here, try one on," he said, handing me one as i gave him a look.

"Alright.." i said. I knew he was only getting me to wear one just so at his next game i could wear it to match with him.

"See, now, we can match at my next game," he smiled.

Told you.

"You are an idiot, billy showalter," i told him, hiding a smile.

"You're beautiful, y/n jones," he replied, taking my hand.

(Its giving...Nancy wheeler and Steve Harrington 😍💅🏻)

He leant in and kissed me.

-🛹-

As the small kiss turned into a make-out session, the door opened, as me and billys heads shot to it.

"Billy, mom said tha-" his sister started saying as her jaw fell, "oh, i'll uh, speak later,"

Me and billy looked at each other, before laughing.

"I think we've traumatised your sister," i said.

"We'll make it up to her..somehow," he said.

Suddenly, the door burst open again.

"I know how you can make it up to me," she smiled, as she held 3 face masks and a movie.

"Alright, fine," billy said.

We all headed into the bathroom, as me and Stacy struggled to get the face mask on billys face.

"love, you've got to stop moving," i told him.

"It hurts," he groaned, as me and Stacy looked at each other, knowing damn well face masks don't hurt, unless you're allergic to them, but he wasn't.

"All right, all done," stacy said, smiling, "now lets do y/ns!"

They both attempted to put it on my face, except billy had accidentally poked me in the eye like 7 times.

"Ok, lets do yours Stacy," i said, starting to spread the mixture on her face.

As we were letting them dry, billy spoke.

"Its tight," he whined.

"Its just drying, billy," i said, "we'll peel it off soon,"

"What if i die?" He says.

"Oh stop being so dramatic, you're fine," i said, as his mom walked into the living room.

"Its nice to finally see you two getting along," she teased, referring to billy snd Stacy.

"Ok, what movie are we watching?" I asked Stacy, as she pulled out a few dvds.

(Im not sure if they were invented in that time but we're gonna say they are 💀)

"...grease?" She asked, selecting a dvd.

"Grease it is, then," i said, as billy nodded, not wanting to argue.

"Before we put on the movie, lets take the face masks off," i said, grabbing both Stacy and Billys hand.

-🛹-

"It might hurt like the tiniest bit, its just peeling off," i told billy.

"Fine.." he said, as i started to peel it off.

He groaned, dramatically.

"Oh you're so dramatic!" Stacy said, rolling her eyes.

"There! Its off," i assured him.

"Y/n! Can i take off yours?" Stacy asked.

"Sure," i replied, smiling as she started to peel it off, "ok, let me just get yours off..and, there,"

"Ok can we just watch the movie now?" Billy yet again, whined.

"Yes, billy," i replied.

We all sat down on the couch and i put on the dvd.

Night, guys.

Anyways this is how you + billy fell asleep

Awhh 🥰 *ties rope around neck*

Goodbye lovely's 😘