𝟬𝟬𝟱 - 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

-🛹-

I woke up to the alarm clock i was used to, then it struck me.

School.

I got out of bed and got changed into this -

Grabbed my skateboard, and left, yelling my mom goodbye too

"Hey y/n!" I heard someone yell.

Holy shit.

Bruce yamada.

"Bruce!" I said, waving.

"Didn't know you were back in town," he said, biking near me.

"Yeah well, my mom says we're finally settling and she isnt planning to date anyone, so for now we're permanently staying here," i replied.

"Thats good, so about you and billy-" he started, before i cut him off.

"Yes, we're together, whenever someone brings it up he says we never broke up when i left," i laughed.

"Well, thats billy, isn't it?" Bruce chuckled, as i nodded.

We came up to the gates and bruce parted, then, i finally stepped into the building.
I heard numerous whispers -

"Is that y/n Jones?"
"I swear shes billy showalters ex,"
"Isn't she dating billy showalter,"
"Shes pretty, no wonder billy picked her, he has good taste,"
"I heard she had to move because her moms a-"

I knew what the last one was going to say, but i sped walked away from them, not even wanting to hear it.

I went to the principals office, wanting my schedule.

"Hi, please may i have my schedule?" i asked the principal.

"Of course, glad to see you back y/n, try not to get too many detentions this year," the principal laughed, although i knew damn well she did not want to see me here.

English first, and i still had it with billy, these schedules never change.

I saw billy and sat down next to him, as he smiled.

"So, what did people have to say about you?" Billy asked, knowing a lot of people were talking about me.

"Well, on the good side someone said i was pretty, and that i was your girlfriend and that you had good taste, the bad side is someone called my mom a whore," i explained, as his smile faded at the last part.

"Oh..sorry for bringing it up," he said.

"Its fine, as long as no one says it in my face to piss me off everything's alright," i said, grabbing my english book from my bag.

The teacher walked in, "y/n Jones, i haven't seen you in 3 years!"

"Mhm," i said, knowing her enthusiasm was very fake, this school really needed to learn how to lie.

As she started explaining something, i leant back on my chair.

Time for a long hour of english.

-🛹-

Once the first 3 classes had finished, it was lunch, and i went to sit down with the others.

"Remember one of the times it was like this and billy was beating the shit out of Daniel?" Gwen brought up.

"Yep." Me, robin, finney and billy all replied at the same time, knowing its all shes been talking about.

"Nice to know the food here is still ass," i said, after taking a bite out of whatever thing you'd call on that tray.

"Never changed, y/n," finney said, pushing his food aside, "so, people have anything nice to say about your appearance?"

"Some, others just talk shit," i said.

The lunch bell rang and we tipped the remaining food off our trays into the bin, going to the lockers to prepare for our next class.

"Hey y/n! Aren't you the girl with the wh0re mom?" Someone said behind me, earning a few laughs from his friends.

I walked away, just choosing to ignore it, not wanting to get into trouble on my first day back.

"Hey! Im talking to you! Oh i bet you're going to pass on the genes you got from her, aren't you?" He said again, wanting a reaction.

Ignore it.

"Im talking to you, you slut!" He yelled again.

Ok, that was my last straw.

It was going to get physical now.

-🛹-

There was a whole crowd around us, while i was punching the shit out of him.

"Holy shit, y/n!" I heard billy yell.

I also heard a 'beat his ass' from robin, what a surprise.

I got off of him, and headed to the bathroom to wash off my knuckles, Gwen following behind me.

"Y/n, i think that guy is passed out," she said, "why'd you fight him?"

"He was talking shit about my mom, i mean, he isn't lying, but shes changed, i think," i replied, "i wouldn't have fought him if he just kept it to him and his friends, but he was shouting shit to me in the hallway, so yeah,"

"Ok," she said, as i bandaged my knuckles.

"Anyways, i'll probably be called into the principals office and get suspended so i'm gonna go home now, i'll see you tomorrow, Gwen," i said, as she waved.

I grabbed my skateboard and ran, i wasn't gonna take any chances.

I got home, unlocked the door, went inside and ran to my bedroom.

Tomorrows gonna be a hell of a day.